chapter 12

3rd person..

The staff was shocked, and feared the god.
They did not go against him.

It was that same day, when the god was gone to Olympus, that Sirius tried breaking in the Gryffindor dorms.
He was searching for a criminal.
The one responsible for many deaths.

It was when a 3rd year student screamed, that the teacher's rushed to the Gryffindor dormitories.

"what's wrong?"
"black, attacked me, with a knife. He was here."

"don't talk nonsense Mr weasley. You must have had a nightmare."

"it was not a nightmare. I saw him, he was standing here with a knife. He slashed my curtains and bed."

"and how would he enter the Gryffindor common room?"

"ask him, he let him enter!"

"he is not lying, Professor.
But did he attack you, are you hurt."

"no professor."

"now off you all, I wish to speak with Ron. And children you do have classes in the morning. Please get some sleep.
I'll play guard today.
Now go everyone, Mr weasley will tell you the tales tomorrow. Let him rest for now."

When the kids left. And it was only the 3rd year boys, and Hermione.
The said professor jackson, took three students aside.

" I know you saw him standing with a knife.
But listen to me, you were not his target, had it been.. you would have been dead already.
I won't sugarcoat. I want you 3 to stay together, from now on, danger is near.
But alas you have set your eyes on the wrong target.
Still be careful."

"what do you mean, Professor.
Ron screamed, maybe that's why black couldn't hurt him."

"no child, he did came here to kill someone. But it was neither of you kids.
He does have a target, but it's someone else."

"how do you know, that? "
"sometimes, it's good to not know things.
Plus, I want you kids to have a childhood, a good one. But I still know how important it is, to tell the plain truth sometimes."

"professor, I still am never able to comprehend what you say!"

"all in due time child. All in due time "

With that the professor left the three kids.

Sirius's pov..

I'm gonna kill that bast***. The second I find him, I'll commit the crime, for what I was punished.

Then I'll have ministry, give me my godson.

I'll prove it I am innocent. I did not kill my best friend.
I'm not the traitor.

Why, why god! why did it have to be me, what did I ever do, to deserve this.
I stayed on light side, even when I was tortured by my sick family, I stayed loyal to my friends.
Still I lost everything.
I never had a family until James took me in.
And then you took that away from me too!

"why did you not kill me instead. Let me be with my friends. Let me avenge my friend."

"and what Good will it do to your godson.
Sirius, Harry needs you. Be the father to him, be his friend, his older brother and his uncle.
And what of remus, he still thinks that you betrayed them, him. Tell him the truth, he burns everyday. He is shell of what he was. A poor lifeless man.
A man who lost his everything in one night."

"but what about me! Did I gain something from it. It broke me, I'm only a damaged man.
A man who die everyday, with guilt. A guilt that he could not save his friends."