chapter 6

Snape's pov..

When jackson came, when i first saw him, he looked like the previous dada professor. But as I observed him more, he gave of a calm feeling.

But now after the fight, I really saw him in the new light. He was powerful, very powerful but yet he seemed kind.

Now I'm walking with him to who knows where!

"you know instead of thinking stuff about me, you can ask me. Believe it or not Severus I'm here to help."

"what do you mean?"
"oh you're smart enough to know what I mean."

"who are you really?"
"why I'm your friend. That is if you want.
I know everything....every single thing about you, your whole past. As much as I hate knowing such stuff. I can't do anything about it. I know things when I see our hear about a hero."

"I don't get it, and I can't....I don't want to believe you!"
"I was called here to help you...and others.
You are a brave man Severus and i value it. Sacrifice I know every thing about it.
You died a long time ago, yet you still live.
You are a hero.
And every hero, has my protection and help."

"I still don't understand all!"

"I do have a surprise for you. And please don't get angry or sad. I arranged it cause You need to let it go.
It hurts me to see 3 brave men, 3 heroes fighting for one cause yet you all live in past."

I was shocked and scared now. This man was not your regular wizard.

"are you ready, let me tell you. You can't stay there, you can't eat or drink a thing that's the 1st rule. And you do not disrespect my uncle, if we meet him.
My cousin will help you. Don't leave either of our side. No matter what."

"okay"
As soon as I said that, we flashed away. We are somewhere I've never been.
Before I could question. He went to this small Crack, and it grew large. And he stepped inside.

Perseus's pov..

As soon as I entered. I saw Charon there.

"did you drown?
Tell me you did. "p
"no sadly I dint"

"who is he, he is not dead!"

"I'm here to meet my uncle and cousin.
And he is here to meet someone t9 9 to get my attention was just about oo."

"does he know about you visiting?"
"yup, he sure does"

"well then you know the way, go on."

I kept my hold on Severus, I can't just let him get lost.
Soon I was pinned.

"hey death breath. How is it going. Though before we start, I'm here for a small favor. And I'll visit you guys soon. I actually wanted to see a soul or two. Elysium."

"who is he?"

"he is a friend."

"come on dad wants to meet you, and mother and lady Demeter are here. Just so you know."

Soon I went inside the throne room, it was quite easy to pass Cerberus this time, with Nico there.

Nico knocked twice on the doors. I heard a come in. And the doors opened.

"Severus don't anger then, and reply truthfully, do not eat or drink anything. Don't go anywhere without us."

"ah nephew, welcome to my sweet home."
"forget about him percy, tell me all about your 3 year honeymoon."

I paled at that. Nico and Hades laughed at my face.

"no no no, spare me please.
And what is with you females! All you want to know about us my honeymoon or such things."