Chapter 102: Stalemate

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"We can handle this, Yuki. We literally fought against him last night, remember?" Todo interrupted, clenching both of his fists. He was as worried as the others, that was a given. But he honestly couldn't keep it in anymore. No way in hell was he getting proper rest with how everything was going downhill. "We watched Jyushi suffer so much last night.. and no way in hell are we letting him suffer yet again. Please, just let us see him, Yuki. We can take this, we can take anything, just let us see him. Please."

Everyone remained silent, and Yuki still had a grip on the doorknob he wasn't even planning on opening. Todo usually wasn't so open about how he cared for anyone else besides Kara and Dayon, and recently, even Osomatsu. But he obviously wasn't lying when he said he cared about Jyushi. Kara placed a hand on Todo's shoulder, looking at Yuki with sad, yet pleading, eyes. "Yuki-san.. Todo is right. We may.. feel a bit of heartache upon seeing him, sure, but.. we can handle this. We're stronger than we look." He placed his free hand over his chest. "Promise."

"Why even go to the hospital if we're not allowed to see him?" Grumbled Chibita, crossing his arms. "And Hana! I promised her I'd be here, damn it! She's in there, she's waiting, and that idjit has a cold from napping on the snow, damn it! Someone has to tell her off, and I'm sure her best friend is too sweet for her own good to give that little brat a proper lecture! I have to teach her best friend how to assert herself, ya know!" Everyone could tell that was just an excuse to either see Jyushi or Hana, but honestly, they didn't care. Chibita had a point.

"Me agrees. With everything we went through last night.. me thinks this won't cause us our lives. And it's worth a shot, especially since we all risked our lives just to protect and save Jyushi! It's only fair we get to see him!" Iyami added, raising a finger to make his point. "At least let us see him for a few minutes, if it's that bad. Plus, me drove all the way here, and nearly got arrested as well! It would be a waste of our time if we weren't allowed to see him in the first place!"

That, and Osomatsu really wanted to see how Jyushi was doing, especially after Jyushi suffered so much last night. "..I'm worried, and that's the reason I wanna see him. If Jyushi can't remember Ichi, then.." He forced himself to grin. "We just have to do it ourselves, right?"

Yuki looked at them for a moment, before shaking his head. "..Very well. You guys are a stubborn bunch.. but I'm glad you care for Jyushi as much as we care about him.. he really needs a family that consists of people that are not just Flag Corporation employees." Yuki sighed, turning the knob and pushing the door open.

Osomatsu took a deep breath, walking behind Yuki, with Kara and Todo behind him and Chibita and Iyami at the very back.

How bad could it be?

"President Ichi, I'm back, and I bought Osomatsu-san and the others with me-"

An ear-piercing shriek cut Yuki off. "GO AWAY!"

"Wha- oof!" Yuki fell on his butt as a pillow was hurled straight at his face, causing him to drop his glasses. He immediately heard the voices of Fuyu and Homura call out to him in worry, as well as Rokomi's voice that was wondering if he was okay. He then saw Fuyu rushing towards him and helping him up, as Homura picked up the pillow and started to pat at it in order to get rid of any germs. "Yes, yes. I'm fine. What's going on-?!"

"Jyushi!" Ichi was beside Jyushi's hospital bed, with his usual messy hair present and purple-framed glasses on. However, he wasn't wearing his usual outfit when it came to work, since it didn't seem as professional as it usually was. Instead, he was just wearing a gray hoodie with a purple "1", black jeans, and purple sneakers, which was a huge difference from what he usually wore. Did that mean Ichi wasn't planning on going to work? Surely, Ichi was pompous enough to avoid going to work dressed in such a casual attire. "Please, stop-!"