She shook her head no and cried.

"Kendrick?" I asked sitting criss-cross applesauce in front of her.

She started to nod, but changed her mind and shook her head no once again.

"Tristan?" I whispered.

She cried uncontrollably and I heard a slight chuckle above me. "Yes, love? You called?"

I shot up from the spot I sat in and stared at the deranged, broken man that stood in front of me. What he didn't know was that I can get just as crazy. He didn't know me. I'm La Reina.

He slowly walked towards me with blood still trickling from his bare chest where the letter N was also scarred. I could tell the blood didn't belong to him. "Follow me. I have a surprise for you," he held out his hand for me to grab. I stared at it and he proceeded to walk away up the stairs.

I followed distantly behind him as he entered a room I never noticed. I hesitated going in, but I knew I couldn't let Raine pop back up right now. "Wait a minute," I whispered to myself. "Let him show us."

I kicked the slightly ajar door open to what looked like a crazy scene on 'American Horror Story' or something. Blood was splashed on the walls almost like intricate artwork. I admired it and chuckled to myself. Raine on the other hand was mortified.

The door closed behind me and I felt warm breath at the nape of my neck. "You like what I did?" Tristan asked.

"A little messy for my taste, but yeah I like it," I turned facing him. He put his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. Reina wanted to kiss him and make love in the bloody mess. Raine wanted to kill him and get it over with.

"You look different, Raine," he looked in my eyes. He thought he was really doing something to me.

I seductively went to his ear and grabbed his neck whispering, "I'm not Raine."

He pushed me back and I laughed my ass off strolling around the room splashing in the small pools of blood. "Who's blood is this anyway, Tristan? Can't be Emani, I mean Alena's, because she's being watched."

He walked circles around me and looked at me like a stranger. "Don't act like we've never met before, Tank. I'm still the regular, degular, schmegular girl you met at Benihana. The same girl who kicked it wit you watchin Netflix and shit til two and three in the mornin. The same girl you mind fucked. Or thought you mind fucked. The same chick that knows you got my mama released from prison."

The intense gaze he gave me almost had Reina. I almost fell for that shit.

"Why you do this to me?" he chuckled

"Why you do this to me?" he chuckled. "I thought everything was ok with me. I stopped doin drugs, I got a good job where I could do as I pleased. Things were lookin up for me. Until I met you," he bit his lip piercing into my soul with his hazelnut brown eyes.