The remaining guys at the table looked to me as I strutted through the diner and took a seat next to Jay. "Alena is Emani for all who don't know. Or should I say was?"

Both guys sitting looked over me shocked; like I just escaped the loony bin. Apparently I was too calm about shooting someone. Ain't like it's my first time.

Garland sat next to my father and smirked, "I knew I knew you from somewhere, Reina badass." I held my hands up with a sly smirk. 

"Reina?" both Jay and my dad asked.

I sighed, "I've been doin this for a looong time nah. Remember when I used to "babysit" for Nadia?"

My dad and Jay both nodded their heads.

"Y'all know damn well Nadi only left her daughter with Kai or OG. Nadi, Sky, Emani and I were shootas. The best shootas the Nandins had," I shook my head reminiscing a bit.

"I heard they got snuffed out though," Jay shook his head not believing a damn word I was saying.

"We didn't die," I scoffed. "It's called cover and divide. No one knew who we were." I played with my fingers not wanting to look up at my father. I knew he had disappointment illustrated across his face. Even if I was upset at him about his deceit, he's still my father. And I'm his little girl.

"Shell," my dad sighed heavily.

I started to feel rage in my heart hearing his voice. "Randall."

"Are you serious right now?" he scoffed. "Both my children can't even call me dad."

I chuckled at his expense, "Dead serious."

His face dropped as we met eyes. He knew who was talking to. "She's dead," I whispered. "Jay, babe, maybe you and G should go. Emani's dead, so I don't know how either Pat or Jalen is gonna take that."

Jay got up from the table, "You good, Raine?"

I smiled and winked at Jay, "Very."

He proceeded to walk out of the now empty diner with Garland carrying out the guy I shot in the shoulder.

My dad's hands started to shake intensely while he continued looking into my eyes. "She's dead?"

I nodded with no real emotion. I ain't know the bitch, so fuck her life. "So is her lover," I kept nodding.

This is what really had my dad confused. "Her lover?"

"Your best friend," I snickered. "The one who molested me when I was seven because I look so much like her. So much so, he waited until I was of age, got you locked up, sprung Brendy out, and sent his son after me."

"Kendrick. Kendrick. Kendrick," he sighed. "You handled him too?"

"He was already dead when I got there," I shrugged.

The Lawrence house was actually the first stop of my return. I planned on getting two birds with one stone; hoping Tristan's bitch ass would be there too. Turns out I was right. I spotted his car outside and let myself in the huge mansion-like home.

There were small whimpers coming from the kitchen, so I followed them only to find the chef, Raine's friend, Sousa, sprawled out on the ground with a missing eye and a beaten up face.

"Sou, what's happened?" I slid in beside her.

Her voice croaked and blood came out instead of words. "Ok, I'll talk," I racked my brain. "Did Miss Bernie do this?"