Epilogue

A/N: (I apologize in advance I accidentally published this..... twice.... before it was done and I quickly unpublished it, so if you read it any and it didn't make sense then this is why! And my finger accidentally hit publish both times because I goofed up 😐) ......this is it guys.......... I am not gonna talk about certain stuff in the final Authors Notes cuz I have alot to say and I don't wanna write it in a measly paragraph meant for laughs.

DISCLAIMER: I NEVER HAVE OWNED STAR WARS REBELS! STAR WARS! STAR WARS THE CLONE WARS! ANY OF IT!!!!!!!

Nevaeh's POV

"Are you sure this will work?" Luke asked for the billionth time. I smiled and nodded my head.

It was just a few days after the newly proclaimed "Battle of Endor", and so far things were quiet, but it was still very early to tell anything.

"Yes I'm positive it will work. Now do as I do." I sat in a meditative stance, Luke copied my actions. "Now close your eyes, and let the world wrap around you. Feel the lives of everyone, near and far, living and passed. Center yourself and the universe." I could feel my own nerves slipping into a calm trance. "Now let your mind fall completly blank. Only you, me, and The Force." I could feel myself falling into meditation, but with mine and Luke's bond open I could feel the energy of a busy mind working to much. "You need to clear your mind, Luke." I chided, opening my eyes. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry, meditation has never been my strong suit." He chuckled, trying to hide frustration behind humor. I sighed and grabbed his hands, holding them in mine.

"Just do what you did a few days ago." I tried. He nodded and we tried again. Only this time I tried the method to transfer the visions, this time instead of voices or images, it was just waves of calm, trying to quiet everything going on in his head. It had seemed to work, as his mind went off into a dreamlike state as mine did as well.
I found this form of meditation, maybe somewhere when I was young, but I do know if achieved it can take you somewhere where The Force seems to gather, somewhere only those who are past, and few who can see and hear those who have past can go.

My guess I was one of those few.

And now with the matter of creating a Jedi Academy, me and Luke had to talk to someone about what to do about the code, Luke and I had already agreed how dangerous the old one had been, so to avoid another Student of the Light fall to the Dark and wreck havoc on the galaxy. We decided a council with Jedi Masters was in order.

So after we requested a short leave, a well deserved one at that, we were granted it and we sought out a tranquil place. And of all places, the only place that came to mind was my homeworld. It's quiet, breezy plains were one of the last places I could think of that calmed me despite everything that went on around our family.

Imperial activity had been quiet over the last couple of days, at least nothing major considering anyone was yet to com us. But their presence was all over my childhood home.

Granted it had been years ago since anyone had probably sat foot inside, but it was no secret why.

The Empire had trashed it.

Everything was thrown about, furniture turned over, photos taken from over the years. Gone.

Why it still stood standing was nothing but a mystery.

But I had put those thoughts aside it was part of the past, and we had to look towards the future now. Luke and I cleaned what we could and soon as it could nightfall came and as did a night of sleep, both of us falling out in the family room for the night.