Chapter 1

A/N: So... Yeah I decided to make this part of the story a new book so.... Okay JUST READ!!!!

DISCLAIMER: Yep you guessed it! I own nothing except my OC's!!!!!!!!!

Skylee's POV

14 years later....

Fourteen years, heh I still couldnt believe it. Fourteen years since I had left the rebellion, since I became a mother, since I truely grew up..

It was Nevaeh's Birthday today and she was turning 14, and since we had came here many things have changed. Such as my sister and Zoe. When I thought she was ready to go back to the rebellion she was 13, Zoe was 8, and Nevaeh was 5. That was over 9 years ago, I had seen her via hologram muliple times, and with few visits in between, but it wasnt like seeing her in real life. With being trained by me and Sabine, whenever she could mange to come, Zoe turned out to be one of the best rebels I have ever seen. She left to join the rest only 2 years ago, leaving Nevaeh to miss her best friend since she was a baby. Now I stood in the kitchen and prepared Nevaeh's favorite dinner to celebrate.

"Hey Mom." Came the voice of my oldest daughter I turned to her and smiled.

"Hey Birthday girl." Neveah rolled her eyes, but smiled.

"This again, are you gonna say that everytime I come into a room?" I laughed and she joined in sitting at the table set up in our small kitchen next to the window. She was an exact look-alike of me for when I was her age, minus the fact she had Ezra's eyes. While I continued to cook I heard the,now quite fimilar, sound of running footsteps. And a few seconds later came two boys voices from the kitchen door-way.

"Hey Mom!" My two sons, Ky,whos real name was Kyle, and Derek, who went by Dash because he hated his real name, shouted while gettting settled at the table. Ky had only gained my aqua eyes and pale skin, in every way else he looked exactly like Ezra. And Dash was much like his father as well, but with a more darker shade of my colored hair. I smiled and turned my head towards them abit.

"Hey boys." Before you ask no they are not twins, they are ten months apart. Ky was born when Nevaeh was two, and Dash... surprised us? Ten months later. Now they were both Twelve, and they were just. Like. Ezra. While I finished up my cooking, and all my children who were talking about the days events, I felt two little arms wrap around my legs in a hug. I chuckled and looked down at the  youngest child of them all, 4-year-old Jenna.

Now Jenna was differnt from all the other children, while not only being the youngest, she took more favor from both sides of the family family. She had the light brown hair from my dad's family, Aqua eyes from my mothers, pale skin like Jay, same facial features, do I even need to continue? When I looked down at her she smile a bright toothy grin at me.

"Hi mommy." She said sweetly, that was just her. I put the last of the food into the bowl and turned around.

"Hi to you as well Jenna." She smiled abit wider before she reached out to grab one of the bowls from the counter, trying to help me with dinner.

"Thank you sweety, but I have it." I told her as I brought the food over to the table. She shrugged and too her place next to Nevaeh. And I took my seat at the end of the table. Everything went as normal, that is until I heard my holoprojector go off, signaling I was getting a call. I smiled and stood up, I knew exactly who it was.

"Where you going Mom?" Dash asked me. I smiled at the 4.

"I'm sure you know exactly who it is." They all exchanged glances before quickly jumping out of their chairs and ran up then stairs towards my room where the projector was located. I chuckled as I calmly walked up the stairs, in a brisk pace of course. Once I walked into my room I saw a fimilar faint blue glow from the corner of the room. All of my children were crowded around the projector all of them talking at the same time, and when finally came to a stop I saw a quite fimilar face. Ezra stood there smiling at all of our children, I knew he wished to be with them, he had told me countless times. But the rebellion needed him and reluctlently he would go back.