Chapter 24

A/N: Okay so..... I'M BACK! And a thank you to Rebel_Renegade lol you all will know in the.... next chapter? Yeah I think that's right. Anyway

DISCLAIMER: DISNEY, LUCASFILM, YOU GUYS KNOW VERY WELL THAT THEY OWN ANYTHING STAR WARS! I'M BUT A SIMPLE FANGIRL WRITING A STORY! I ONLY OWN MY OC'S CUZ THEY BELONG TO ME! I MADE THEM UP IN MY OWN HEAD AND NO ONE CAN USE THEM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!

Nevaeh's POV

I stood at the ramp as Luke started to leave.

"Do you have to go?" I asked, more like a child then the adult I am. Luke chuckled and took my hands in his.

"Aw come on, don't be like that. You know why I have to go. I promise I will be back sooner than you think." He said with a smile. I laughed and shook my head.

"Yeah I know. Tell Master Yoda I wish him well, too bad I couldn't come with you."

"I know, but you spending some time with your family is long overdue." He answered squeezing my hands.

"I know, but please be careful. What would do we all do if you got hurt?"

"Put me in a Bacta Tank?" I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my lips.

"Well I guess that would work, but it wouldn't stop me from worrying. You tend to get into trouble way to easily." I answered honestly. He he tilted his head and smiled up at me, given the ramp had gave me the height advantage for once.

"Well you must worry all the time huh?" I looked at him with slitted eyes and a smile.

"Yes, yes Luke Skywalker you are my reasons of my many sleepless nights." I told him with a small giggle. Luke leaned in a little, while one would suspect it would be to steal a kiss, but I knew different, just as I had suspected he leaned toward my ear.

"You are my reasons too, but seeing you always brings those worries to an end." I blushed a small bit, but I didn't pay any mind to it so I just smile.

"Quite the charmer as always Farmboy." I giggled. We stayed like that, until a throat cleared behind us. Since we had gotten quite use to this we both turned to see a smirking Lando leaning against the ramp entrance.

"So this 'leaving' Skywalker?" He asked knowingly. I rolled my eyes, my blush growing.

"I was just getting there." Luke was many things, as could he do many things, but lying was not something he could do well. And anyone could tell had Lando not came when he did Luke more then likely would have not left for a while. Lando laughed and shook his head.

"Ah, to be young and in love again." He stated wistfully. "While I hate to cut this moment short, but we have to get back to the base." I nodded and began my way up the ramp, waving a goodbye to Luke as I did. When the ramp closed I was greeted with a smug look from Lando.

"I was just saying goodbye." I said with my head held high, defending myself.

"Mmhm, sure you were." He chuckled walking off. I rolled my eyes and walked into the comman room where I had left Leia and Han.

{TIME-SKIP}

I smile as Han laughed at some of of our stories we had to tell from the year he had been frozen.

"You actually did that? Man I wish I could have been there to see that! You must have been a bumbling idiot!" He managed to say from his seemingly endless bout of laughter. I rolled my eyes, even though he was still temporarily blinded.