Chapter 11

A/N: IM SO SORRY! BUT IM BACK!

Nevaeh's POV

I continued my work on the Falcon, ignoring the buzz of other mecs and the constant chatter of the droids around me. Chewie barked something from below me and I shook my head.

"Oh, your cold? Says the Wookie with a built in fur coat." I muttered, and my karma came right back at me when a loose electric wire shocked my hand.
"Ow! Stupid peice of junk!" I shouted standing up and kicking the wrench I had dropped in frustration.

"I'm sure your friend wouldn't appreciate you messing up- wait no. Continuing to mess up his ship." Came Ky's voice from below. I rolled my eyes and smirked, and though what had just happened. I decided to mess with my brother abit.

"Oh shut it, what do you know about fixing a Freighter?" Almost as soon as the words left my mouth, the universe decided to pick on me some more. I was pushed off by a small droid that had been assigned to aid us in the repairs. It wasnt on purpose, at least I dont think it was... Not all droids can be like Chopper... right?

Anyway I was sure me and the ice-packed ground were about to become quite familiar with each other, but at the last second a pair of furry arms caught me with ease. Thankfully, Chewie had been right under where I was. I didnt need to look over to know my brother was now the one smirking.

"Well at least I know how to avoid passing droids. Nice catch." He said, aiming the last part at the Wookie holding a shocked (no pun intended) me. Chewie shrugged before setting back on my feet. Angry shouts were heard across the hanger bay, upon hearing this a look of fear came across Ky's face. And with a look of fear in his eyes he gave us a two-finger salute and took off. Not long after Zoe, Dash, and suprisingly Jenn all came over covered in paint (which thankfully hadnt forzen... yet). This caused me and Chewie to laugh, which only added to Zoe's fury.

"Where is Ky?" She asked as calmly as she could, through gritted teeth. Without a word I pointed off in the same direction he had gone, in the same manner she stomped off with her troop of followers right after her. I chuckled at the sight.

"He's in for it now." Chewie groweled in amusment. I smiled and nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'd hate to be him when she does track him down." He chuckled.

It wasnt long before I sensed Han (a Jedi skill I had come to learn well) come back from patrol.

"I see you made it back before freezing to death." I joked once I saw he was in an earshot.

"Just barely." He grumbled. I looked around, where is Luke?
"The kids still out patroling, he'll be back soon." Han answered practially reading my mind. He glanced over at me and smirked.
"No need to worry lovergirl." I rolled my eyes, but I could feel my ears burning with embarrassment.

"Whatever, why dont you and the princess go fly far off into the Galaxy together?" Han could deny it all he wanted, but we all knew he had a soft spot for the 'Once-upon-a-time royalty'. He frowned at me.

"Well I wont be able to. I'm getting outta here." I was taken aback by the statment.

"Wait! What! Han you cant just leave!" I whisper/shouted.

"Watch me." Was the only thing he said befoe he left. I looked to Chewie and he gave me a sad nod. I sighed.

"Theres no way Princess Perfect will let him leave." I stated. Chewie growled in response before going back to work.

{TIME-SKIP}

He still wasnt back. It had been over three hours and Luke still wasnt back from patrol. Han had left to find him, but he still hadnt came back yet. It was beginning to get dark, and with it being so cold during the day I would really hate to see how cold it got without the sun. Something was wrong, really wrong. I could feel it, every single one of my instincts (or maybe just myself saying so) were telling me to go out myself and find them. But... I kinda got caught in a net of reality...