Chapter 9

A/N:Okay guys so im gonna be following the orignal movies and now this is continuing into Episode 5: The Empire Strikes Back. I will try my best to strech this book into at the most 20 chapters. So.... sadly this story will end soon. :'( and I will hate to see that day come, but I am planing to write a prequel about Skylee's parents so... yeah.....

(And depending on how Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens turns out I might continue!!)

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING BUT MY OC's!!!!!

(This is kinda a filler chapter btw)

And I sadly am not the writer who came up with Viz, that writer would be MC_Vizsla guys his stories are the best! Go check him out!

Nevaeh's POV A couple of weeks later...

It was quiet up here. Nice and quiet, perfect for meditating.

I was up in The Phantom, or better known as the only place the one could get some peace and quiet on the over crowded vessel that was The Ghost. It had been a couple of weeks since the Battle of Yavin and things had been abit... disorganized. Groups of Rebels have been scattered across the Galaxy, and now because of our latest victory anyone who was even considered to have affiliations with any part of the Rebellion had a bounty placed on their heads.

As for us, we were on Garel... again... Years ago this had been a rendezvous point for members of the early Rebellion, why the Specteres (which is the name our group had gained over the years) had came back was a mystery to me. But according to Hera 'They wouldnt expect us to come back again, that is what makes this place perfect. At least for now.' But the Rebellion needed something more secluded for a base. Garel was just some temporary haven.

As for me, I had offically started my training. And according to Qui-Gon alot of the beginners training, also known as youngling training and early Jedi initiate training, I had already began and I was at the very least almost halfway through my training. But there were some bumps in the road that have been discovered. I am undisciplined and, though only sometimes, unfocused. I could only guess I where those traits came from, but however it came to be it caused my training to be a whole heck of alot more diffcult.

I had yet to tell anyone of my training either, and I was thinking that I wouldnt. Its not like I didnt want to, but the probability of anybody understading the... unique situation would the same as getting devoured by a Sarlacc in a days notice, not very likely at all. So I've been keeping it a secret from everyone my parents, my siblings, my friends, everybody.

"You must let go. Let the Force envelop you. Fall back into its embrace." Qui-Gon advised. I quietly sighed, then took a deep breath. Normally this was easy for me, but things were just starting to weigh down on my shoulders. The other day I had been listening in on the Imperial chatter with Zoe when I had learned of the bounty placed not only on my head, but my brothers and Zoe's as well. So now we all had to be extremly careful when it came to being out in the open.
"Somethings troubling you my Padawan?" He asked. I sighed and opened my eyes, I now found it impossible to meditate.

"Yes Master, I'm sure you now know of the price on our heads." I answered.

"You mustn't let that trouble you Nevaeh. I agree it is different from your normal, but that is change, and as a very wise person once said. You cant stop the change, no more then you can stop the suns from setting. You just need to let go of your fear." I sighed again.

"Easier said then done, Master." Qui-Gon chuckled.

"Not at first, but in time it will become easier." He replied, I began my own response when I heard the door to the ship open with a swish. I quickly turned to see Zoe walking in.