Chapter 8

A/N: Hello Jellybeans and Aliens from different Galaxys! It is me Rebel_Princess2015 here to bring you another chapter!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY CHARCTER FROM THE MOVIES, SHOWS, BOOKS, etc. ARE NOT MINE!!! I ONLY OWN MY OC'S!!!!!!!!!

And once Viz does not belong to me. The brilliant mind thay came up with that character would be @MC_Vizsla

Nevaeh's POV

I hurried alongside Zoe, but this time not in fun. But in a seriousness that comes in that of battle. During the debriefing of the information brought by Princess Leia was of a fully operational battle station known as the Death Star. Now it was in route to our base and if it managed to get here before our ships could blow it up... lets just say a celebration will not be in order.

"What do you make of this?" Zoe asked as we made it towards the docking bay.

"That if we dont pull this off we are dead." I said quietly.

"Way to lighten the pressure." She replied sarcastically. Just as I was about to reply when I felt someone coming, though there were many coming past us, this one was coming directly to us. Soon I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Nevaeh, I'm sorry but I'm not letting you fight." My mother said gently.

"What! But Mom-" I began. She held her hand up to stop me.

"Nevaeh this is not a supply run. This is war. So much can happen and I dont want you to be killed out there." Shes serious.

"Mom I know that. I can handle myself." Mom shook her head again.

"Nevaeh I'm not agruing with you now come on." She grabbed my wrist and started walking back the way we came before another voice came in.

"Shes ready to fight." Said Zoe. Mom turned to her.

"Zoe, I think I would know if and when my daughter is ready for fighting.

"They are both right." Came a voice from behind Zoe. It was Luke. Why is he here?

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Mom asked.

"Luke, but thats not important. What is important is making sure we win this. And for that to work we need all hands on deck. Experienced and new." I could tell Mom was starting to cave. She looked me in the eye before she said anything.

"Come back."

"I will."

"Dont get hurt."

"I'll try not to."

"Go." With those final words me, Zoe, and Luke left. Once we were in the docking bay I smiled at Luke.

"I owe you a big thank you when all this is over." He chuckled.

"Looking forward to it." He replied. I noticed he was all decked out in a flying jumpsuit, he must have been a pilot.

"Good luck." I told him before following Zoe. He said something, but thanks to everything going on I couldnt hear him.

"You like him." Zoe said when I caught up to her. I give her a sidways glance before continuing on my way.