Chapters 12

A/N: I'm back!!!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!!!! EXCEPT MY OC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevaeh's POV

We thankfully had made it into hyperspace only sustaining minimal damage. Dagobah was a good ways away from Hoth, which meant a long trip through hyperspace, with no medical supplies.

This is where I was, sitting in a very cramped space, as I tried to make Jenn show some signs of life.

"Jenna.. Come on! Wake up!" I said while patting the side of her face. A good fifteen minutes of this, nothing. I stood up and pulled at my hair. I didn't know what to do! My medical knowledge was limited to scrapes and bruises, this was beyond anything I knew.

With a sigh of defeat, I crouched down in front of her. Jenna's face had paled significantly so to most, and almost to me, she looked gone from the world. It brought me to tears. Here I was suppose to protect her, not let her get hurt, to make sure I kept her alive. And I may have failed her with all three of those.

"I'm sorry Jenn." I told her in a shaky voice. I took her limp hands in mine, but when I did I felt something. Something that felt... alive

There you will find Master Yoda in a time where you will need help. My Masters words came rushing back to me. Thinking on my feet, I used the force to connect with Jenn through our bond which has been there since forever. Through said bond I felt a present, slightly faint but present, life force.

Tears streamed down my face, but this time it was those of relief.

"Jenn your gonna be okay." I promised my sister in her unconscious state.

It was sometime later when I heard the sound of an incoming transmission, so reluctantly I left my sister's side and answered it.

"Nevaeh where are you?" Came the worried immediate questioning from Kanan.

"Nice to see your alive and well too." I replied sarcastically. A sigh could be heard just as Hera entered the hologram.

"Its good to know your okay, but we need to know-"

"Jenn is with me." I interrupted her.

"Okay then why arent you at the rendezvous point?" Kanan asked. I sighed a little, I felt my guilt start to come back.

"I... I have my own mission I need to complete. And.. I dont know when how long it will be before I'm back.." They both exchanged confused glances with one another.

"What do you mean'my own mission'? Who sent you?" Hera asked quickly. I sighed again.

"I will explain it later, but for now that is all I can say." Honestly I didn't know myself, why did Qui-Gon tell me to go to Dagobah? Kanan shook his head.

"This is crazy, Nevaeh you need to get back here to the rendezvous point."

"Look if this is about The Phantom, I swear it will be-"

"Its not the ship." Hera said gravely, her tone alone made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on their ends.

"What do you mean-"

The ships sudden drop out of hyperspace cut me off. And then the ships systems started failing, before completly shutting down. Thus the transmission was cut before anything else could be said. As Dagobah started coming closer and closer, I quickly started bringing the flight systems back online. Which I thankfully managed to do, just as we started to crash into the tree canopy. Mere seconds before we would have smashed into the ground I regained control and landed The Phantom, and it may or may not havd been sporting a few new scratches on its sides and underbelly.