Chapter 22

A/N: Guys... I goofed up with the storyline abit..... but I made my bed so now I'm gonna sleep in it.

Alot of confusion with Jenna and all...

That ends today.

Also... HAS ANYONE SEEN THE SEASON 3 TRALIOR?! AHHHHHHH!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING! OC'S ARE MINE AND NO ONE ELSE'S!

Skylee's POV (I know shocker right?)

I sat back and enjoyed the sweet sound of silence.

Ha, I always thought that silence was just a part of any normal day. Boy was I wrong. Four kids really did make quiet time seem like a distant memory.

But most the kids had gone off the base, the other off the ghost. Zoe and the boys were taking a mission out in the central systems. Nevaeh was off saving her friend, not that we would have been able to help, the plan was flawless apperently and they didn't need extra help.

Now here we were, me and Ezra. Our crew had just gotten back from a mission. And with the kids out and about, flitting into every corner of the Galaxy, it only made me think.

"What's wrong?" Ezra asked, I was currently running my hand through his short locks (A/N: Yay or nay on Ezra's new hair guys?) as he laid his head in my lap. I looked down at him and chuckled.

"They are all growing up Ezra. I hate to admit it, but I miss it when they were all little." Ezra laughed as well and nodded.

"Yeah. I've been noticing that as well.. why does it make me feel so old?" I shook my head and my smile grew.

"Just imagine how Kanan and Hera feel." Both our laughter mixed together as we reminisce.

"But we have an eighteen-year-old Sky. And two fifteen-year-olds."

"Not to mention the eight-year-old." I sighed.

"Where did the time go?" Ezra asked.

"It flew by like hyperspace didn't it?" Ezra gave another chuckle before it went silent again. As I continued to mess with Ezra's hair, thoughts of my children and there safety fluttered to my mind, but I knew they would be okay. They were strong. But then Jenna's face came to mind as I began to think about our.... family dilemma...

"I know what your thinking about Sky." Ezra said, calling me out of my thoughts.

"Ezra, we can't keep skirting around the issue." I started, my hand sliding back down to my side as Ezra sat up to continue the discussion.

"I say we sit her down and explain it. Jayla gave you her permission didn't she?" I nodded, Jay and Aresko had agreed that we could tell her. Now it was a matter of how... or if in that matter.

"Can it really be that simple?" I asked looking down at my hands.

"No, it will be alot more harder. But it has to be done." Ezra said as he took one of my hands.

"I still wish we would have gone with what we were going to do in the first place." I stated with a frown.

"Its in the past Sky, nothing we can change about it." He stated rubbing small circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. With the arrival of her fimilar signature, I knew the time had come. So I stood up and, with Ezra right behind me, we left to tell Jenna.

"Hey Mom, hey Dad." She greeted as she walked through the commons.

"Hey Jenn, can you come here for a second. We need to talk." Ezra said as he plopped down in on of the chairs. She smiled and nodded.