Chapter 6

A/N: Okay I am back! Sorry it took so long my family has been moving houses and that takes up alot of my time.

DISCLAIMER: I NEVER HAVE OR NEVER WILL OWN SWR!!!!!!!!!! DISNEY AND LUCASFILM DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ONLY OWN MY OC'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevaeh's POV

"I am Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn..."

I raised an eyebrow. "So... Your a Jedi. Okay why are you..." I trailed off gesturing to himself. I mean he was....

"If you mean to meation the fact I am dead go on. It will not bother me." He  answered. I nodded my head slowly.

"So.. Your dead. Why in the Galaxy are you here?" Am I going completly insane? I thought. Qui-Gon laughed once again.

"No young one, you are completly sane. And to answer your question I am here to train you as a Jedi." I felt my eyes widen, was he serious?

"A Jedi? Are you for real?" He chuckled again and nodded. "But why me? Were you the one who trained my Mom and Dad?"

"No I did not get the honar." He answered simpily. 

"Okay then why me?" I repeated. He walked over to me and held out my necklace.

"Many things are to be explained all in good time, if I were to tell you now. Well lets just say it would be abit... overwelming..." I sighed  and took my necklace.

"So it must be pretty important huh?" He nodded. "Must I be trained?"

"That is for you to decide." He answered wisely. I nodded my head a little.

"I'll think about it." He nodded his head respectivly.

"Of course. Until then." In more then a second he was gone. That left me thinking, more so then yesterday.  Now its not like I dont want to be trained I do, but why is some dead guy coming to train me? Why cant I know why I need to be trained?

How am I gonna explain this to Mom and Dad?

No I couldnt. They would think I'm crazier the a wild Taun Taun.

Come on Nevaeh you can think on this later. For now just... go find something to do.

{TIME-SKIP}

"And... There. That is how you fix it." Said the grease and oil covered Mech as he came from under the X-Wing.

"Hm. I thought it would be more diffucult." I whispered to Zoe, who I had met up with as I had left my cabin, she snickered.

"Well my friend, when you learn from a great mechanic like me you tend to think that." She whispered back. I chuckled this time.

"Yeah because you learned from a Master Techie, your Mother." She smiled and nodded her head.

"Well to be the best you gotta learn from the best." I rolled my eyes and smiled abit. The Mech, who had not heard our conversation, came over.
"Thanks for showing her the ropes Biggs." Zoe told him. She hadnt changed much the past couple of years, personality wise at least. Her brown hair had been dyed a light teal color at the tips, her freckles had practically disipered, and she had grew taller then me.

"Its no problem, now all you gotta learn is how to fly one of these." He replied patting the side of the fighter.

"Flying? More my brothers speciality, but I'll give it a shot." He nodded.

"Tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded.

"Tomorrow." I replied. Me an Zoe started walking to no where in particular, we just spent that time catching up on the last two years like best friends do.