Chapter 10

A/N: Guys i saw The Force Awakens!!!!! SPOILER: IT BROKE MY HEART!!! But my sadness aside I have a great ending for my story now!! (Dont worry thats not for now)

As always...

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!! EXCEPT MY OC's

And Viz does not belong to me. He belongs to @Rebel_Renagade

Nevaeh's POV 3 years later...

It

Was

Freezing!

But what else could you expect from a planet of ice? Yeah thats right the Rebel Alliance sure did find a planet that catered to our need for a base, I just really wished it had been somewhere warmer. But other then that this place was perfect, hidden, secluded, and unsuspecting.

As for me, I had gone further in my training. Not Knight material, in my opinion, but much further then I had expected. I know you may be wondering about whether or not I had told anyone of my training, well... No. Three years later and I havent told anyone. I mean its not like didnt want to, its just I dont believe anyone would understand. Heck! I barely understand it!

But while were about the Jedi, I had learn quite the secret about my new friend Luke Skywalker, he was in training to be one too. A couple of years ago he had confided in me during a mission we had been assigned together, how honared I felt was something I know I wont be forgetting anytime soon. He had apperently started his training with the late Ben Kenobi, who from further questioning from Qui-Gon I learned that he was his former apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. It explain so much, his reflexes, his abilitiy to get out of a sticky stiuation, and beyond quick thinking. And though he had told me, I didnt have the courage to tell him.

I had grown closer with Luke too. Considering how great we (we being myself, my brothers, and Zoe) had become at completing missions and more or less staying out of sight we had gained quite the reputation, so of course the best were paired with none other then the best. Which of whom I was going to see now.

I pulled my thick, puffy coat around me tighter in a desperate, and failing, attempt to keep what warmth I had left. I soon made it to my destination, which happen to be Echo Base's main hanger and in the middle of it all was none other then the fastest peice of garbage in the Galaxy, The Millenium Falcon. And since its damage had grounded it for another few days its pilot and Co-pliot, another of the few people who I had befriend during my time as a rebel, Han Solo and Chewbacca were both trying to patch her up as quickly as possible.

"Hey Solo! Need a hand?" I shouted over all the hangers comotion. The Smuggler looked down from his spot atop the Falcon's hull.

"It would be apperciated!" He shouted back down at me. I chuckled and began to climb up the latter, that is until I heard a voice behind me. And the powerful force presence would

"Oh, hey Nevaeh." Greeted Luke. I turned to him and smiled.

"Hi farmboy." I joked, he snickered and shook his head.

"You are never gonna stop calling me that huh?" He asked with a small, humorous smile. I giggled and walked up to him.

"Nope." I gave his chest a poke.
"Its my nickname for you, if anybody tries to use it dont let me forget to correct them." Luke just laughed, and gave me a salute.

"As you wish mi'lady." I rolled my eyes. Over the last few years he had taken to calling me that, just like I had taken to calling him farmboy.

"Hey lovebirds! You done down there? This ship isnt gonna fix itself!" I turned from Luke to glare up at Han. My cheeks were on fire and Han just laughed.