Chapter 21

A/N: Hey guys..... time to begin ROTJ.... then well an ending.... *tears up* Oh no! Quick Disclaimer!!!

DISCLAIMER: I DONT OWN STAR WARS!!!!! DISNEY DOES!!! WEVE BEEN OVER THIS!!!!!!

Nevaeh's POV About a year later...

I looked out the cockpit window at miles and miles of nothing but endless mounds of sand.

Despite the Falcons cooling system running at full blast, with Tatooine's blazing twin suns beating down on the vessel, well... it did little to make it comfortable. But hey it was bearable.

"Anything interesting?" Luke asked as he walked in and sat in the co-pilots seat.

"Well other then the occaionsal wind its been pretty quiet?" Luke gave a, now rare, chuckle. "How did you even grow up here?" Luke shrugged and leaned back staring at the horizon.

"It was all I knew." I followed his gaze. How one could stand living here? I had no idea, but some people couldnt understand how I lived where I did for some reason.

"Eh, I grew up surrounded by grass. You grew up surrounded sand. Guess were both clueless to eachothers early years, huh?" He glanced at me through the corner of his eyes and smiled a little.

"Yeah, I guess so." I didnt reply, I missed his wide-eyed self. Luke knew this, and I knew he was trying his best. But Vaders claim has changed him, the Jedi side of me wants to believe that it would end up being for the better. But the other half of myself told me that I miss the Farmboy who had taken my heart and caused me to fall for him, hard.

Yes. No more do I deny it. The feelings I carried for Luke had grown immensely, no longer daring to cross over the line of like and most definitely crossing over into love.

Yes. Surprise surprise, I fell for a Skywalker. I had tried so hard to forget them, to make myself feel as though they didn't exist. But there came a point when I would just be lying to myself. And it came to a point where I finally couldn't take it anymore.

And I was extremely shocked when he had told me he had felt the same, apparently our kiss on Dagobah had affected him more then I realized... oh what a day that had been...

/Flashback/ A few months earlier...

It had been a mission debriefing assigned by Leia to take place in the Falcon, just one of the many that concerned Han's rescue.

"-You can't be serious."

"I'm serious."

"I'm going to be a decoy, fine. If it wasn't it a scummy bar! You can't be serious Leia!" This is what I was agruing against for the last ten minutes. Leia had been trying to convince me to play one of those classic 'bar dwellers' to try and get the information about Hans whereabouts currently. Now I'm all up for saving, but playing that part wouldn't really fit me... especially since our target wasn't exactly a gentleman from what I had heard.

"Leia, there has to be someone better then me to do this."

"Nevaeh, you can do this. I've seen you work information out of people, they don't expect it from a girl like you. You can do this. And plus Luke, Lando, and I will be there so if something goes wrong you will be okay." I sighed and nodded my head. It was for Han, and if we want him back as soon as humanly possible, we all had to do our part. Plus I could pull off the look, the last year had kinda evened out my more feminine features, probably the universe's gift for becoming eighteen. I glanced over to Luke, oddly he had his head turned away from me, preventing me from asking his opinion.