Chapter 3

A/N: I AM BACK! So... Prepare for another chapter...

Nevaeh's POV

Only I didnt realize what we had gotten ourselves into yet....

I couldnt believe my eyes.. Our small little town was just over flowing with Stormtroopers.

"Karabasts.." Ky said while we watched from a distance. We didnt say anything out of pure shock, that is until we heard a high-pitched scream. We quickly turned out attention to the Family that was being forced out of their home, followed by many others.

"Why are they doing this?" Dash asked in disbelief. I frowned and grabbed the blaster from earlier.

"I dont know. But I'm not sitting around to find out why." I quickly ran to one of the houses and ducked to hide behind the wall, and then I saw a Trooper marching out behind a guy at gun-point. Without thinking I aimed for the Trooper and pulled the trigger, thankfully the blaster was set on Stun so he didnt die. Unfortunatly I had failed to notice the other Troopers who were coming out behind him, so when they stormed out they all pointed they guns at me.

"Stand down Rebel!" One of them shouted. I raised an eyebrow and shot that guy quicker then the rest could register, but when they did they began to shoot at me giving the Family a chance to get away to somewhere safer. Through I ducked every shot, there were more coming and I was getting overwelmed.

'Any time now boys!' I thought to myself, in an attempt to keep myself going.

"Hey Bucketheads!" Came a voice from behind them, I smirked hearing Dash's voice.

"Over here!" A couple who actually turned to face them were knocked down. Finishing off the last of the squadron, I smiled at my brothers. While Ky had an energy slingshot, whick was doing abit more damage then I thought it would have, Dash had small holdout blaster, which I'm sure didnt belong to him. I ran over to them while shooting down the Troopers while dodging the blaster bolts.

"You guys cover me, I'm gonna try and help." I ordered over all the comotion. Ky shook his head.

"We will be able to get more people to safety if we spilt up!" He yelled.

"Yeah maybe, but if we do that it also means we have to deal with the troopers on our own!" I fought back, while shooting I heard something big and and mechanical heading our way. When I turned to see it I was surprised to see a Walker (A/N: Who else thought The Walking Dead? Come on you know ya did)

"Why is that here? This town is to small to to pose any threat!" Dash yelled over its loud footsteps.

"I dont know.." I said under my breath as I shot down yet another Trooper. Though I have to say we put up a good fight and oh how I hate to say it, the Stormtroopers were becoming abit to much for us. And the Walker was much closer now, to close. While I had my back turned, trying to cover Ky while he covered me, it seemed like everything slowed down. The noises around me were dulled all I heard was a low whistle and something telling me to move. So upon instinct I grabbed both my brothers shirt collars and ran off to the side, just in the nick of time too. The Walker had shot at us mearly seconds after we had moved, making it so we were sent flying to the ground. Despite the ringing in my ears I could hear my Brother's pained groans. I wasnt hurt, or that bad at least, so I tried to get up. But I couldnt, I had been worn out and whatever adrenaline I had was gone. Were done for.. My inner voice groaned.

Then, just as I was about to give up, I saw someone jump in front of us. I looked a little closer and saw it was Mom. Just as I was about to try my best to help her, she pulled out a weapon. A fimilar sound filled my ears, where it was from I couldnt remember, but it came from the weapon Mom had she ignited a green... Lightsaber? I had heard the whispers and stories the older people of the town would tell, of Knights that had once protected the Galexy with such weapons, Jedi is what I think they were called. But whenever someone would ask about the Jedi, your answer would be the silence that was given as they remember something from long off.