Chapter 7

A/N: Hello Jellybeans and Aliens from different Galaxys! It is me Rebel_Princess2015 here to bring you another chapter!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS FOR ANY CHARCTER FROM THE MOVIES, SHOWS, BOOKS, etc. ARE NOT MINE!!! I ONLY OWN MY OC'S!!!!!!!!!

And once Viz does not belong to me. The brilliant mind thay came up with that character would be @MC_Vizsla

Nevaeh's POV

I jumped behind the crate for cover, followed be Zoe and Kanan.

"I'm getting to old for this!" Kanan muttered as he shot down another trooper.

"Aw Kanan! Quit ruining the fun!" Zoe joked.

"Yeah. This isnt that bad!" I replied as I stunned the trooper nearest to me. Kanan shook his head.

"Why does this sound fimilar?" He asked himself. I laughed, and moved to a new spot for cover ending up right next to my Dad.

"Hey Dad." I greeted as we took down the next few Bucketheads.

"Hey Neva, how ya doing?" He asked as if we werent in the middle of of a nest of Stormtroopers.

I bet your wondering what is going on? Well let me explain, no this wasnt our first mission. That had been over a week ago. Now thanks to my ever-quick learning skills I, along with my brothers, had managed to adapt to how missions worked, as well as some piloting skills. But of course there was a downside to some of this, and that happened to be a very jealous Jenna. But anyways back to the topic at hand!

"I'd be alot happier if we didnt always run into Imperials." I answered, jumping onto the crate taking down the couple that were in front of us, only for more to come over. I ducked back down as Dad took cover while shooting. Minutes later Viz joined our cover, obviously in pain.

"You get hit, Viz?" Dad asked. Viz grimaced as he moved, but still moved to shoot a trooper smirking as he did so.

"Yeah, lets just say the Bucketheads blasters arent set to stun anymore." He said with a chuckle before imediently regreting it. He pulled out his com.

"Specter 5, think you could put one of your little miracles to work?" I could pratcially see Aunt Sabine's smile.

"I thought you'd never ask." Was her reply. A few seconds later a low beeping sounded and the three of us ducked down and watch as the paint flew over our heads.

"Great job Mom." Zoe said as soon as it was okay.

"Thanks Zoe, now we all might want to hurry and get these supplies back to the base before they send renforcements." She answered as she began moving a crate. We all soon followed and not long after we had the crates abored the Ghost. As we left Viz walked over to a fallen trooper,  presumably the one who had shot him, and kicked him in the chestplate.

"Nerfherder." He said loud enough for everyone to hear, Aunt Sabine walked over to him and whispered something. When she did Viz nodded and walked into the ship.

"I'm surprised the reinforcments havent shown up yet." Dash thought out loud. A blaster bolt flew past my head and I silently cursed my brother for speaking so soon. Now the four of us stood on the ramp keeping them at bay until we took off.

"Zoe watch out!" Ky yelled as a Buckethead came close to Zoe, only to be shot right away by my brother.

"Good shot." She complimented. He smiled triumphantly, but ducked when she raised her blaster and shot the trooper behind him. She smirked.
"But more training could be of use."