"Is that what you truly believe?" Victoria brushed away her tears and kept the phone close to her ear as she ignored the fact her tight grip was slowly melting away.

"I answered this to tell you to forget me." Roman ignored her question and continued. "Forget everything we had because it was nothing, you were nothing and I will remind myself that for the rest of my life. Goodbye, Victoria."

"Goodbye, Roman."

Then the line died and so did their love, burning out like an overused candle leaving only Victoria in the dark alone with no one to hold yet again.

Before she could fully process her conversation, Claudia strutted in and slammed the door behind her.

"Why in the fresh hell can you not have visitors, I understand you got hit but I can't have peasa--"

"I'm pregnant."

Claudia's eyes widened immediately, her hands holding her head dramatically as she exclaimed in a loud voice. "Fuck!"

"And Roman has made it very clear he wants nothing to do with me and now I have a life to be responsible for, my parents are going to want me dead and I am going to be a mother I have no idea how to be. Not to mention--"

"Shut up and look at the positive for christ's sake." Claudia barked, covering Victoria's mouth and then removing her hand after she had nodded slowly. "Okay so you might lose your image, class and respect from the public and within our circle. Everyone will probably laugh at you and believe that you are destined to hit rock bottom."

Victoria scoffed in disbelief, exuding through her facial expressions her subtle hope for the positive side of the pep talk to be shown.

"We have been ruling the Hills since Middle School, burying bitches left and right that made the wrong moves on our turf, publicly embarrassed boys that broke our hearts and making it very clear that we were forces to be reckoned with." Claudia paused and let out a heartfelt giggle as she continued to reminisce about the lives she had ruined, Victoria slowly joining in aswell.
"You may have forgotten your dark days and replaced them with soft but I know the crazy and wicked you is itching to get out, this baby could either be your strength or weakness."

She then tucked Victoria's hair behind her ears, bringing her body up slowly before giving her a soft wink.

"Only you decide which it'll be, remember that." She smiled, it then turning into her usual scowl. "And the next time I catch you crying, you'll then realise what it's like to suffer."

Victoria beamed in delight, letting out a snort. "You just dread seeing me in pain don't you?"

"Oh shut up whore and get your ass together, we're going race car driving."

Claudia's smirk grew wider as she kept her helmet placed at her side and marched back and forth in front of the whores and boy toys she called her friends, their expressions making it very obvious who still had the power.

"Alright, motherfuckers." She announced, continuing to walk about without taking her eyes away from the line that was formed in front of her. "We are here to have fun and enjoy ourselves, I catch anyone being a sad dick and you will be eaten alive okay?!"