{ thirty eight }

—

Bambam leans against Jackson, still a blushing mess. Jackson drapes an arm over his shoulders, smiling softly.

"Spin it, Bam," Mark says, nodding towards the bottle. Bambam nods, spinning it once again. It lands on Mark/Jinyoung, since they were, you know, on top of one another.

"You go, Markie," Jinyoung says, "I've already gone." Mark nods, his head still resting on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Truth or dare, Hyung?" Bambam says, his face cooling down a little now. He was just a shade of pink instead of red.

"Hm... Dare," Mark says, holding Jinyoung's hands now.

"I dare you to... to..." Bambam says, caught in mid-thought. "I dare you to prank call someone."

"Like who?" Mark says, raising an eyebrow.

"Anyone," Bambam says, shrugging.

"How about we prank call satan," Jaebum says, grinning.

"Satan?" Yugyeom says, cracking up.

"Andrew." Jaebum says, causing everyone to laugh. "Or we could do miss satan, Holly."

"Someone give me their phone," Mark says, "I gotta call from a number he doesn't know."

Jaebum hands him his phone, grinning. "What are you going to say?"

"I'm not sure." Mark says, "What should i say?" He thinks. "Oh! Got it." Mark says, laughing. "I'm going to call and tell him some scary shit. Just like he did to me."

"Oh," Jaebum snickers, "That's good. Do a fake voice too."

"He does a pretty good impression of you." Jinyoung says, laughing. "Do it, Markie."

"Huhuh, I'm Jaebum and I'm sooooo in love with Youngjae," Mark says in a deep voice, causing everyone to laugh. "I act tough when i'm actually really soft," Mark says, laughing.

"Aish! I do not sound like that!"

"Aish! I do not sound like that!" Mark copies, laughing. Jackson was holding his stomach he was laughing to hard, and loud at that. He felt so good to finally be accepted by a group of friends that really get him.

"Alright, alright, I'm gonna call him," Mark says, putting the number into Jaebum's phone. He calls it, holding it to his ear as it rang. Everyone else was trying to contain their laughter.

"Hello?" Mark says, using the voice of Jaebum's impression. "Is this Andrew?"

"Yeah, who the hell is this?" They heard on the other end.

"My name is Tyrone. I'm a psychic." Mark says, biting his lip hard to refrain from laughing. "Just wanted to let you know about the future ahead of you."

"The fuck? What the hell is this?" Andrew says, scoffing.

"In exactly four days, you're going to experience something terrible. If you have someone you need to apologize to, you should. It might decrease the impact." Mark says, shaking his head and holding up a finger for everyone to be quiet.

"What do you mean?" Andrew says, sounding... worried. More serious than before.

"Someone from your school... Holly I think her name was? She came to me wanting to get her future told. She talked about you a lot, and I told you future too. Andrew, you've done some bad things. Karma is coming around if you don't fix it."

"O-Okay!" Andrew says, shuffling around a bit. "I'll fix it! Hang up!" He says, sounding somewhat scared.

"Goodbye, Andrew." Mark says, hanging up on the call. The seven of them burst out laughing, rolling around on the bed and holding their stomachs.

"He fucking fell for it!" Jaebum says, laughing loudly. "What a scum!"

"So gullible!" Youngjae says, laughing.

"Well, at least now he'll apologize and get out of our lives," Jinyoung says, laughing.

A phone starts to ring, startling them. Jackson takes his phone out of his pocket, reading who was calling.

"It's Andrew?" He says, cracking up. "Shut up, shut up. Let me answer." Jackson says, grinning and accepting the call.

"Hey..." Jackson says.

"Jackson, we gotta stop." Andrew says, "The plan's over. I feel so guilty. Something's going to happen to me."

"What do you mean? Why?" Jackson says, biting his lip to not laugh.

"With Mark. It's done for." Andrew says. "Oh– I just got a text. Hold on." He says, and shuffling could be heard on the other end.

"Wait..." He laughs, "Why did I just get a text from Soohyun saying that you're a damn queer?" Andrew says, making Jackson's face to blank. He stays silent, looking down. The others look at him, confused.

"Got nothing to say, huh? Pussy." Andrew says, and Jackson could practically see his smirk. "It's not looking good for you, Wang. Have fun being a fucking queer, we're coming for you next. Forget abandoning Mark's plan, too. You two better watch yourself." Andrew says, and then hangs up. Jackson drops his phone onto the bed, as the others look at him in confusion.

"Jackson? What's wrong?" Mark says, looking at him.

"Jackson..." Bambam says, grabbing his arm.

"He found out..." Jackson says, holding his hand over his eyes. "He said he's coming after me... and he's n-not done with you, Mark..." He says, a few tears sliding down his cheeks. Bambam side hugs him, pouting.

"It's okay, Hyung," Bambam says, sighing.

"It's not," Jackson says, "You haven't even seen the stuff they did to Mark and Jinyoung... I'm... scared." Jackson says, sniffling.

"Yah... Don't get so worked up." Jaebum says. "Bambam's right, it'll be okay. You have us to look after you."

"But still..." Jackson says, shakily sighing. "I-I'm just scared."

A knock on the door happens just then, scaring the seven of them.

a/n: srry if you thought it was gonna get good wHOOPS

i hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, i really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em