{ thirty seven }

—

Jinyoung looks at him, thinking for a moment.

"Dare," he says, feeling a bit wild tonight.

"Hmm, okay," Jaebum says, grinning. "I dare you to sit in Mark's lap for the rest of the game."

Jinyoung laughs softly, looking at Mark, who opened his arms. He settles down in Mark's lap, feeling the other's arms wrap around his waist and his head rest on his shoulder.

"Spin it, Jinyoungie." Mark says, and Jinyoung complies. He spins the bottle, the capped end landing on Jackson this time.

"Truth or dare, Jackson?" He says, smiling softly.

"Um... Truth." He says, biting his lip.

Jinyoung nods, listening as Mark whispered in his ear for what he should ask Jackson. Jinyoung grins, nodding.

"Truthfully, if you had to date someone in this room, who would it be?" Jinyoung says, snickering with Mark.

Jackson's cheeks tint pink, as he looks around at everyone. "But... half of you are taken."

"So? Just answer it. It doesn't mean you're dating them. You can say anybody." Mark says, shrugging.

"Except Youngjae," Jaebum says, "Don't you dare say Youngjae." Youngjae giggles, leaning against Jaebum's shoulder.

"Sorry, Jackson-hyung~" Youngjae says, grinning.

Jackson sighs, covering his face. "The one next to me."

Everyone looks, confused. Jackson was sat in the middle of Bambam and Yugyeom.

"Jackson-ah, there are two people sitting next to you." Jinyoung says, raising an eyebrow. Yugyeom and Bambam exchange glances, their cheeks tinted with blush.

"Aish... do I have to say it?" Jackson says, still covering his face with a hand.

"Yes! You chose truth, so you gotta answer." Mark says.

Jackson mutters a name, though it was inaudible to the others.

"What? Say it clearly, Jackson-ah."

"Bambamie!" He says, standing up and facing the wall. "Alright?"

Bambam's face was bright red, but a cute smile was plastered on his lips.

"Aigoo, look at that~" Jinyoung says, laughing. "Cute."

Jackson sits back down, trying to collect himself. "Forget I said anything."

"No way~" Bambam says, leaning against him. "You like me, hyung~"

"Aish! So what if I do? It's whatever." Jackson says, running a hand through his hair. "My turn is over." He spins the bottle, landing on Youngjae this time. "Youngjae-ah, truth or dare."

"Dare~" Youngjae says, smiling.

Jackson thinks for a moment, grinning. "I dare you to play the rest of the game with your pants off."

Youngjae's face turns red, looking to Jaebum. "Y-Yah! Why?!"

"Payback for my truth." Jackson says.

"I didn't even give you the truth!~" Youngjae says, pouting cutely.

Jaebum laughs, "It's a dare, Youngjae~ You have to do it."

"You're not going to be opposed to this?!" Youngjae says, whining. "Aish, fine!" He says, quickly pulling his jeans off his legs, leaving him in a t-shirt and peachy pink colored boxers. He crosses his arms over his chest, pouting. "I hate you guys."

"I love you too," Jaebum says, pecking his cheek and laughing softly.

Youngjae spins the bottle, landing on Bambam. "Bambamie, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Bambam says, changing his sitting position.

"I dare you to kiss Jackson." Youngjae says, grinning. "Karma, Jackson-hyung!"

Jackson looks at him, as if to say 'are you kidding me?'. Youngjae just laughs. Bambam was a blushing mess, trying to keep himself together.

"O-Okay..." Bambam says, looking at Jackson. "So... Um,"

"Aish, come here," Jackson says, cupping Bambam's cheeks and pressing their lips together. He pulls off, biting his lip. "There. Done."

Bambam's eyes were wide, his cheeks red. "O-Oh."

Jackson laughs softly, shaking his head. "Cute..."

a/n: jackbam has arrived !!!! 💓

i hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, i really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em