{ four }

—

Jinyoung didn't sleep well that night. He stared up at the metal above him, listening as Mark clicked away on his laptop in the god forsaken late hours of the night.

"Do you ever sleep? It's two in the morning." Jinyoung asked quietly, not necessarily thinking he would get an answer.

"Not really," Mark replied, giving a slight chuckle at the end. "Get used to it, pretty boy."

Jinyoung felt his cheeks flush. "Excuse me?" He snapped back at him, whispering.

"What? Is something bothering you, pretty boy?" Mark says, and Jinyoung could just imagine the devilish smirk on his face.

"No! Go to bed," Jinyoung says, scoffing and pulling his pillow over his head. He could hear Mark snickering still, and it made him want to scream.

"Night, pretty boy~" Mark teased, waving his hand into the bottom bunk and then retracting it back up.

;

Jinyoung was woken up the next morning to the sound of loud music. He sat up in his bed, seeing steam seeping out from the bottom of the bathroom door.

"Are you kidding me? The shower is mine first!" Jinyoung groaned, his voice groggy from sleep. He flipped back down onto his bed, turning the small television on and sulking.

Mark poked his head out of the shower about fifteen minutes later, grinning when he saw Jinyoung pouting.

"Mm, morning pretty boy." Mark says, walking out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist.

Jinyoung looked at him, his eyes widening and his face reddening.

"Y-Yah! Go put some clothes on, gah!" Jinyoung groaned, covering his eyes. "And I have a name! Don't call me pretty boy." He says, scoffing.

"Alright, Jinyoungie~ go have your precious shower." Mark said, opening one of his bags and fishing clothes out of it.

Jinyoung pushed past him, covering his eyes and groaning. He stripped down quickly and hopped into the shower, hoping that a relaxing hot shower would soothe his mind.

He just about screamed when the water hit him. It was ice cold.

"MARK!" He yelled out, leaning against the shower wall to avoid the water.

"What?" He could hear him reply, vaguely.

"You–" he groaned, turning the shower off so he could hear himself think. "You used all the hot water!"

Mark laughed, "Sorry, Jinyoungie. My beauty takes a lot of hot water."

Jinyoung steps out of the bathroom in his robe, hair dripping with cold water. "I hate you."

"I love you too," Mark says, grinning at him. "Oh, looks like I gotta get to class. See you later~" Mark says, grabbing his book bag and walking out the door.

Jinyoung looked at his clock, nearly choking. It was time for him to be in class, right now. And yet here he was, standing with just a robe on and wet hair.

"He made me late," Jinyoung mumbles to himself, gritting his teeth and getting ready as fast as his body would let him. He raced down the hallway, getting to his class twenty minutes late.

"Mr. Park, you're tardy. Do you have an excuse note?" His professor asked, and Jinyoung just shook his head. The professor sighed, marking him with a tardy. Jinyoung went and sat down, opening his book back to start on the bell work.

Then he realized he left his sketchbook back in the dorm.

He mentally cursed to himself, plopping his things into the desk. Today was going to be a long day.

a/n: sorry for the lack of updates aaaaaaaaaaa !!!

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em