{ ten }

—

Jinyoung kept sketching to his heart's content, not exactly sure of who he was drawing. He was just drawing wherever his pencil took him, and that was one of the things he loved of being an artist.

He felt kind of lonely through the day, just sitting in the silence of the dorm room by himself. Even classes were interesting and he enjoyed going to them, but today he just felt like he needed a day to himself, even if it was a lonely one.

Halfway through the day, Jinyoung's phone went off, signaling that he had gotten a text message.

Mark 👺

> feeling any better? 😷

He sighed softly to himself. For someone who annoyed him most of the time, he sure seemed to care a lot about his well being.

Mark 👺

I guess so... why do you care? <

He replied, going back to his drawing. But it was quite short lived, since Mark was a fast replier.

Mark 👺

> i'm worried about you 😅

aish... don't worry about me <

> i'm gonna go off campus for lunch, want me to bring you back something? 🍕

um... <

> i know you're hungry, you haven't eaten all day have you? 🍔

no... <

> then let me get you something, I'll drop it by the dorm before I head back to class after lunch 🍱

where are you going to get food? <

> wherever you want 🌮

aish come on <

> what? tell me what you want and I'll go get it jinyoungie 😘

DON'T USE THAT EMOJI <

> why not? 😘😇

just get me a burger and fries ok <

I'll pay you back later <

> you don't have to pay me back jeez 😂

> it's on me 😘

stop it and go get food mark <

> okay see you soon 🍔

bye <

Jinyoung sighed softly, but it turned into a laugh. His life has turned so upside down since Mark arrived, but he couldn't say that he wasn't enjoying it. It was actually quite nice to have someone to care about him and get him food.

He continued his drawing, eventually finishing it. He gulped once he realized who he had drawn without thinking about it.

He had drawn Mark

He had drawn Mark.

It was starting to worry him that he was thinking about Mark so often. Why was he doing this? Why doesn't Mark get on his nerves anymore? Why doesn't–

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard the door opened. He turned his head, seeing Mark at the door with a fast food bag in his hand.

"Hey," Mark says, smiling softly. He sets the bag down in front of Jinyoung, looking down at his sketchbook.

"What'cha drawing?" Mark says, not being able to see the details of the drawing from the angle he was standing at.

"N-Nothing," Jinyoung says, closing the book and reaching for the food.

"Aigoo come on, let me see~" Mark says, grabbing the book before Jinyoung could stop him. He flipped through the pages, eventually coming to the most recent drawing.

Jinyoung looked down at the bed sheets, feelings his face on fire.

"Is this me?" Mark asks, smiling. "Why'd you draw me again? I didn't ask you,"

"J-Just for practice..." Jinyoung says, biting his lip. "That's it, I promise."

"It's really good, Nyoungie," he says, smiling and handing him the book back. "You can draw me whenever you want for practice, I don't mind."

"Thank you," Jinyoung says, sighing in relief.

"Well, you get eating, okay? I gotta get to class. I'll see you later!" Mark says, waving and walking out the door.

Jinyoung sighs, grabbing the burger and starting to eat it. He looks to the table by his bed, where a milkshake sat.

Mark must have forgot his shake...

He though, going to grab it. But before he could walk to the door with it to return it, there was a small sticky note attached to the lid.

I know you didn't ask for it, but I got you a shake too. Have a good day!
-Mark ( :

Jinyoung's face turned red, as his heart started beating fast. Mark was being so nice to him. What happened to the annoying Mark? He didn't know, but this new Mark was making him feel strange.

He smiled softly to himself, taking the shake and eating the rest of the food.

a/n: these cuties !!!

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em