{ nineteen }

—

Mark continued to fill Jinyoung's hair with colorful flowers, sticking them between strands of hair and behind his ears.

"You look so cute," Mark says, pecking his cheeks. "Flower prince."

Jinyoung laughs softly, wrapping his arms around Mark's neck and pulling him close. "I really like you, Mark."

"I really like you more," Mark says, a smile spreading across his face.

"Aish," Jinyoung says, softly and playfully hitting Mark's chest.

"Oh, yeah. I wanted to talk to you about something," Mark says, smiling softly.

"What is it?" Jinyoung asks, looking at him.

"Spring break is coming up," Mark says, wrapping an arm around Jinyoung's waist. "Next week, I think?"

"It is, isn't it?" Jinyoung says, pursing his lips. "I don't think I have plans. Probably just gonna draw all break and cuddle you."

"That's why I wanted to talk to you about it," Mark says, smiling softly. "I'm going back home to America for the week to visit."

"Oh," Jinyoung says, looking at him. "So... You're gonna leave me alone for spring break?"

Mark shook his head, laughing softly. "No, Jinyoung. I want you to come with me."

"Oh." Jinyoung says, biting his lip. "I've never been to America before."

"Better now than never," Mark says, smiling softly. "You can meet my parents."

"Y-Your parents? Mark, isn't it a little too soon for that?" Jinyoung says, feeling anxious.

"Well, I mean, they practically already know you because I talk about you so much when I text them." Mark says, "They've heard a lot about you already."

"I don't know, Mark..." Jinyoung says, sighing. "It's just a little scary for me."

"It'll be okay," Mark says, grabbing his hand and interlacing their fingers. "I'll be there to protect you."

"Okay..." Jinyoung says, looking down at their hands.

"So you'll come?" Mark says, biting his lip.

"I suppose so." Jinyoung says, giving him a softly smile. "America sounds fun. Especially with my favorite person." He says, poking Mark's arm.

"Yay!" Mark exclaims, pulling him into his arms. "You'll have fun, I promise."

"Now come on," Mark says, standing up and extending a hand out. "Let's get back to the dorm. I gotta buy plane tickets and such in time."

Jinyoung nods, taking his hand and walking back to the spot where their picnic was. Mark bends over, putting things back into the basket and humming softly. Jinyoung grins, poking his butt and laughing.

Mark looks back at him, smiling. "What was that for? Silly~" He pokes Jinyoung's stomach, making him laugh.

Jinyoung gets an idea, poking his arm back and laughing.

"Yah! If it's a game of tag you want, then it's a game of tag you'll get." Mark says, setting down the things in his hands. Jinyoung takes off running, laughing. Mark chases after him, running as fast as he could and tapping the other's shoulder. He then runs in the other direction, a loud, high pitched laugh coming from his mouth.

"You're it, Nyoungie!" Mark yells behind himself, laughing.

Jinyoung runs to him, wrapping his arms around his neck and panting heavily.

"Got you." Jinyoung says, laughing. "I got you, Markie."

Mark presses his lips against Jinyoung's for a split second, grinning when he pulled up. "Got you."

Jinyoung laughs, pecking his lips back and taking off towards the car. "Got you!" He yells across the field, laughing.

"Yah, Jinyoungie!" Mark yells, laughing.

"What? Come on, let's go!" Jinyoung yells back, getting into the car.

"I love you!" Mark yells back, walking back to the car as he caught his breath.

a/n: my sons r so cute

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em