{ nine }

—

They slept through the night soundly, not a single peep to be heard through their dorm room.

Jinyoung woke up the next morning, propping himself up with his elbow and looking at the clock. He was up a few minutes before his alarm was set to go off.

He looks down, seeing Mark's arms around him. His eyes widen, as he bites his lip.

"What did I do last night..." He mumbles, sighing. Mark seemed to still be out cold, his mouth open slightly as he slept.

His alarm went off then, making Mark jerk awake and groan. Though he looks up at Jinyoung, and smiles softly.

"Morning, Jinyoungie." He says, his voice groggy from sleep. He rubs his eyes, yawning.

"M-Morning..." Jinyoung says, still somewhat in a state of shock. Why did he allow Mark in bed with him? Why did he tell him he was gay? Why, why did he pull him back into bed last night instead of letting him go up to his own bunk? His head was swirling with questions and he felt dizzy.

"Nyoungie? You okay?" Mark says, sitting up and stretching. "You better get into the shower if you don't wanna be late."

"I-um," he says, his palms sweating. "I'm not feeling too hot right now. I think I'm gonna take a sick day,"

"Aw," Mark says, feeling his forehead. Jinyoung flinches slightly, looking at him. "You don't feel hot,"

"I-I just don't feel well. You go ahead and shower." Jinyoung says, as Mark nods.

"Just let me know if you need anything," Mark says, walking to the bathroom and starting his shower.

Jinyoung lays back onto his bed, looking up at the top bunk. He didn't know why he was feeling so strange, he hadn't ever felt like this before. He wasn't sick, but he just felt... weird. He felt anxious and could feel his heart beating out of his chest.

Mark returned from the shower not too long later, with a towel around his waist.

"Feeling any better?" Mark asks, digging through his drawers to find clothes to wear.

"No," Jinyoung said, biting his lip.

"What hurts?" Mark says, pulling a button down shirt over his head.

"Nothing," Jinyoung says, shrugging. "I just... feel weird."

"Are you turned on?" Mark asks, and strangely enough put pants on after that sentence.

"What? No!" Jinyoung says, scoffing. "I just feel anxious. My chest feels weird."

"Maybe you're in love," Mark says, tucking his shirt into his pants and looking at him. Jinyoung's face turns red.

"In love?" Jinyoung says, with a confused tone.

"Yeah, maybe you're in love. That's what it feels like." Mark says, slinging his back pack over his shoulder.

"T-That can't be possible," Jinyoung says, "No."

"Well, I hope you feel better," Mark says, giving a soft smile. "I'll be back after classes."

"Alright..." Jinyoung says, waving as Mark leaves the room and shuts the door behind himself.

Jinyoung shook his head, grabbing his sketchbook off of his desk and laying on his stomach on his bed.

"In love... Ridiculous..." He mumbles, opening the book to a new blank page. He grabs a pencil and starts sketching.

a/n: this chapter was kinda boring whoops sorry
it's just kind of a filler chapter ok
but I mean I updated twice in one day so that's c00l

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em