{ five }

—

Jinyoung managed to trudge through the rest of the school day without his sketchbook, thankfully. Mark was only in one of his classes, but they didn't seem to notice one another from across the room.

By the time Jinyoung returned back to the dorm that afternoon, Mark was already there. With four of his friends.

Jinyoung's expression quickly turned for the worse, as he saw Mark's friends lying on his bed, with trash on the floor and the room just generally a mess.

"Oh, hey, Jinyoungie!" Mark sits up, dusting the crumbs off of his shirt. "Guys, this is my pretty boy roommate I was telling you about."

Jinyoung could feel his blood boiling. Mark's friends wave, causing more crumbs to go onto the floor and into the carpet.

"This is Wooyoung, Jaeyoung, Jinsoon, and Daewoon." Mark says, pointing to each of their heads as he introduced. Jinyoung cross his arms over his chest, an angry expression on his face.

"Yah, why the sour face, pretty boy? Come join the party~" Mark says, throwing a chip his way, though it just hit Jinyoung's arm and fell to the floor.

"Get out," Jinyoung says, gritting his teeth. "Get out!" He points to the door, his face on fire. He couldn't believe that this was his life now, being the party pooper. But it had to be done, he couldn't take it.

"Awe, Jinyoungie..." Mark says, hopping off of the top bunk and walking to him. "Why are you being such a downer? Relax, come have fun with us." Mark says, offering a smile and reaching for Jinyoung's arm.

"No," Jinyoung says, backing up a bit. "Get your friends out and clean up this mess, before I request to switch dorm rooms."

Mark scoffs, turning around. "Looks like you guys gotta go. Sorry my roommate is such a buzzkill."

Mark's friends groan, standing up and walking out of the room, leaving all of their trash and mess. Jinyoung rolls his eyes, going to his desk and opening his sketchbook. He hadn't seen it all day, and he missed it. He opens up to a blank page, hearing Mark picking up chip bags behind him.

"Why are you so annoyed all the time? Jeez." Mark says, throwing the trash away.

Jinyoung grits hit teeth, "I'm not annoyed all the time. You make me annoyed, so you only see me annoyed."

"Yah," Mark says, standing behind him. "I'm just playing around with you, pretty boy. Loosen up."

"Don't call me that," Jinyoung says, exhaling heavily. "I already told you not to." He rips out the piece of paper he was working on from his sketchbook, and hands it to Mark.

"Read this. Go by these, and I won't be annoyed all the time." Jinyoung says, standing up.

"Rules?!" Mark says, laughing. "No way. You're not putting rules on me, like you're my mom or something,"

"Then switch roommates." Jinyoung says, scoffing. "Your choice."

Mark laughed, reading over the list.

DORM RULES:
by jinyoung

•I get the shower first in the morning, no exceptions.

•Don't bring your friends over.

•Don't awkwardly watch me draw over my shoulder. It's weird.

•No pet names. My name is Jinyoung, call me that and that only.

•Don't leave your stinky clothes on the floor. If you do, I'm gonna throw them away.

•Don't be loud after 10 PM. If I can't sleep because of you, you're in trouble.

•If you make me late to my classes, you'll buy me dinner for everyday you make me late.

END. (for now.)

Mark read over it, rolling his eyes. "Fine, Jinyoung. I'll follow your preppy rules. But you have to draw me."

"Draw you?!"

"Yeah, draw me." Mark says, smirking.

Jinyoung scoffs, scribbling down on a piece of paper and handing it to Mark.

"A stick figure doesn't count. I want a real drawing. Until then, your rules don't apply to me."

Jinyoung groans, "Aish... Fine! Fine. Whatever. I'll do it." He rolls his eyes, sitting down and opening his sketchbook to a new page. "Come here..." He says, sighing.

"Hm? I thought you didn't want me to watch over your shoulder, pretty boy~" Mark says, smirking.

"I just need to look at your face to draw! Jesus," He scoffs. "Just get over here."

a/n: I'm v sorry for the lack of updates but I promise I won't abandon this story ok

I hope you enjoyed!
please vote / comment, I really appreciate it!
thanks, ilysm~
-author em