TEASER FOR BOOK #3 :)

Exerpt from the next book.....

I held my hand up high, and she looked at it. “You see this? This is an engagement ring bitch.”

She shook her head and her long blonde hair shifted on her face. Randy folded his arms. “Don’t worry Gem. If John really loves you, he’s not gonna get sidetracked by a smokin’ hot blonde with a great figure.” He undressed her with his eyes and I clenched my fists.

Amy laughed. “Come on Gem, I mean, it’s not like I’m trying to put myself out there.”

Riiiiiight, was all I could think to myself. She’s always wearing low-cut shirts with really supportive push-up bras. How the hell are you not trying to put yourself out there.

I continued to clench my fists at my side as I stared at the two of them. I thought they were a couple, until I found out that she’s a new athletic trainer. And they both keep saying they’re “just friends.”

Randy continued to stare down her shirt as she giggled and twirled her hair like a typical whore.

I scoffed and Randy jerked his head towards me. “Is there a problem Gem?”

I raised my brow. “Not unless you want there to be.”

“Gem I think you need to calm down.”

I looked at Amy who stood there sticking her chest out as far as she could. I felt an arm reach around my waist. I looked up to see John standing behind me. “Everything okay?”

I nodded and I looked back at Randy. He was looking at John and he was nodding at Amy. I could feel my temper rising. I locked eyes with Amy again as she continued twirling her hair. I could only imagine myself punching her in the face.

I looked back at Randy and he glanced at me with a smile on his face. “Like I said Gem, if he really loves you….”

I took a big step forward, closing up the gap between me and the blonde whore, and I punched Randy square in the face. My ring left an imprint on his cheek. Right after my fist made impact, John was behind me, lifting me up and carrying me backwards down the hallway where he came from.