No time to say Hello, Goodbye, I'm late, I'm late I'm late! :P

I struggled to get Alex dressed. It was almost time for us to be leaving for the arena but he just wouldn’t cooperate. He kept jumping on the beds, and running away from me in his awesome Spiderman pull-ups.

I knew at some point he would end up falling and getting hurt, and I was trying my hardest to stop him. But finally I caught him. I was able to grab his arm as he crawled off the bed. I pulled him into a large hug and I tricked him into crawling in his clean shirt.

After another small battle, I got his clean pants on, and his shoes, and we were able to finally head down to the limo waiting outside. I fumbled with my bags to the elevator, and as we reached the lobby, someone finally helped me with them.

It didn’t take long to get to the arena. It wasn’t a taping of the show, but instead just a live event. I was excited because we were going to be able to leave early tonight. We pulled into the garage and hopped out. The driver grabbed my gym bag out of the trunk and handed it to me as we headed inside.

As we pushed through the large doors, we saw Melina walking down the hallway. “Gem!” She ran towards me with a large smile on her face. “You have a present waiting for you in the locker room.” Then she looked down at Alex as she always did and gave him a nice smile. “How are you today Alex?”

Alex hid behind my arm shyly as much as he could. I could tell by the smile she gave me that this present was something from a guy. “Who’s it from?”

She looked back up to me and her smile didn’t fade. “It’s from your boyfriend silly!”

After the recent 24 hours, she could’ve been talking about two different people! But instead of exploiting my thoughts, I simply gave her a very unenthusiastic “oh yay!”

“You don’t sound that enthused Gem. Is everything okay?”

I tightened my hold on Alex’s hand as he tugged on my arm, and smiled. “Mel, everything is fine. Have I ever not told you anything?” The look she gave me was my answer. “Right…. I promise though, I’m fine. I’m just running late today. I’ll see you in the locker room okay?”

She nodded. “Fine.” She continued walking back towards the garage and I headed off to the locker room. I could only imagine what was waiting for me.

I didn’t have to think twice when I walked into the room. Laying on the long wooden bench in front of the lockers, was a large bouquet of red roses. There was also a large arrangement of chocolates underneath the bench.

I immediately blushed as all the divas smiled in adoration, waiting for me to inspect my gift further.

I let go of Alex’s hand as I neared my gift. I looked around for a note, and finally I found it. There was nothing written on it, other than a name. And I should’ve been able to guess that it was from John, but something just seemed off in my mind.

I smiled to myself.

“Pwetty!” Alex was playing with the petals. I smiled at him as I reached down to inspect the chocolate.

“Alex,” I waited for him to look at me, and he did almost instantly. “Would you like some candy?”

He nodded vigorously. I found a plain chocolate bar from the basket and I ripped it open, handing him a small piece. “Tank oo Mommy!”

I placed my gym bag inside my usual lockers before I did anything with the flowers.

By the time I was finally able to get ready for the show, the show had already started. I had the third match of the night against Maryse, and John was going to be out there with me. I decided to walk around with Alex to try and find the Bella Twins, or at least Randy, to watch Alex.