Accents Are Sexy

The show had nearly just begun. I was pounding on the door to the men’s locker room, not entirely certain of what I was actually doing.. Sheamus opened the door. “Ello Gem, are ya lookin’ for Cena?”

I hesitated before I shook my head. “Actually, could I speak with you for a  second?”

He chuckled as he pointed down to a towel clinging around his waist. “Could ya wait just a minute?”

I rolled my eyes as I nodded. “It’s not like I want to see anything.” He laughed and then went back inside. I headed across the hall and leaned against the wall.

The door opened again, and I was saw Wade Barrett walk out.

“Wade!”

He turned and looked at me. “Oh, hello Gem. What are you doing over here?”

I pushed myself away from the wall. “I’m actually waiting for Sheamus. But since you’re here, would I be able to ask you a question?”

He nodded as he took a couple steps back towards me. “Well of course you can. What do ya need?”

I opened my mouth to speak, but then Sheamus came out of the locker room. “Ello Wade, what are ya doin’ out here?”

Wade chuckled. “No clue, Gem wanted to ask me something.”

They both turned and looked at me. “Look guys, I’m actually going to ask you both the same thing. I’m wondering if you two would like to compete in a fatal 4 way tonight?”

They both looked at each other. “Sure,” they said at the same time.

Sheamus smiled, “does this have somethin’ to with what happened earlier tonight out in the ring?”

I looked away shamefully as I nodded. “Yeah, I kinda went a few steps ahead of myself.”

“Well hey, we’ll do it. Just let us know when we need to get ready,” Wade said.

“Okay,” I smiled. Wade walked away. “Sheamus?”

He turned back and looked at me.

“Look, in a little bit, I’m gonna go back out there and announce one of the 2 surprise people in the fatal 4 way match. Would you be willing to make an appearance when I call your name?”

He looked at me as if I were asking him to breathe. “You don’t even need ta ask Gem, I’ll be out there.”

He rolled his eyes and walked away.

Back in the locker room, John was just finishing lacing up his sneakers. He got up from the bench and walked over to the door. He was about to open it when he heard talking coming from outside.

He could clearly hear Gem talking. “…I’m wondering if you two would like to compete in a fatal 4 way tonight?”

He wasn’t sure who she was talking to, but he could vaguely hear accents. “Sure,” he heard two voices say at the same time.

John pressed his ear up to the door and he could tell by the accent that it was Sheamus, “does this have somethin’ to with what happened earlier tonight out in the ring?”

“Sheamus,” John said, making a mental note in his mind.

Gem paused before speaking again. “Yeah, I kinda went a few steps ahead of myself.”

“Well hey, we’ll do it. Just let us know when we need to get ready,” he could hear Wade say.

“Okay,” Gem said. Before she said anything else, John rushed back into the back of the locker room where Randy was showering.