Leaning forward and gently placing a soft, caring, filled kiss on Lauren's head, she said, "if you ever need to talk, I'm always here for you."

Unbeknownst to Lauren, Maite had been watching her and Camila's entire interaction. She had almost been caught when Lauren looked back at her but she had turned fast enough to not be seen looking. Her heart ached just remembering what Lauren had said to her but she still couldn't keep her eyes off the green-eyed beauty who held a special place in her heart. And she knew that she should be hating Lauren for what she said, and at first she tried to, but she couldn't find it in herself to hate someone who had such a hold on her as Lauren did. Hating her was just impossible.

She had watched Camila lean in and kiss Lauren's head and Maite felt herself growing angry at the sight.

That should be me, Maite thought, as she pried her eyes off the two girls.

The bus slowed to a stop and everyone began to pile out.

Dinah quickly grabbed Maite's arm before she could leave the bus, "if you need me don't hesitate to come find me, okay?"

Her voice was friendly, yet stern, and Maite knew that she meant it.

Nodding her head, she replied, "okay."

"I mean it, Maite. Don't feel like you don't have anyone to come talk to, you have me and all the rest of the girls," Dinah paused for a second, "well except for Lo, but she'll come around."

A soft smile graced Maite's features as she pulled the taller girl into a hug, "thanks, DJ. That means a lot."

Dinah felt her heart warm from the short interaction, she was glad that she could make Maite feel even the tiniest bit happy.

"Yeah, well you mean a lot to me, so remember what I said. I don't care what time of the day it is or where I am, if you need me I will be there," Dinah stated firmly, meaning every word.

*******

After Fifth Harmony's rehearsal and meet and greet, the girls were preparing for the show. Maite had done her very best at ignoring Lauren since that was what she figured Lauren wanted. It wasn't what Maite wanted but she also didn't want to be near Lauren. It would be awkward and painful since Lauren had basically told her she didn't want to be her friend.

As for Lauren, she had done her best to try and get the courage to speak to Maite. She knew she had to apologize and she wanted to. It had been on her mind all day. She wanted to let Maite know how she felt, but she was too afraid to. Lauren figured Maite wouldn't want to be around her, she didn't blame her, Lauren wouldn't want to be around herself either. Although, she had promised to herself that she would apologize to Maite before the day ended and before they had to board another plane to their last concert in Brazil. After that, they would head back home for a little while before beginning the second leg of the 7/27 tour.

"Lauren, we're going out now," Ally called her attention, pointing to the door.

Lauren snapped out of her thoughts, "right."

Currently, Maite was about to start on stage and the girls were going out to watch her as they always did before they had to perform themselves.

Lauren followed behind Ally and Camila as Normani and Dinah followed behind her.

"Should we tell them?" Dinah whispered to Normani.

Normani shook her head, causing her dark hair to shake with it, "no. If we meddle then it could make the situation worse and cause drama between all of us."

"But Maite and Lauren really should know, all this fighting is so unnecessary," Dinah stated, using her hands to emphasize her point.

"Lord, I know, but I'm not about to spill their secrets and have them getting mad at me. I think stuff happens for a reason. Like us all auditioning at the same place all those years ago and getting put together as a group. Think about it, they could have added another girl or only had four of us but they didn't. I think we were destined to be Fifth Harmony. So if it's meant to be for them, then it will happen, " Normani voiced.