"That would cause a damage to my image and future as the heir to the Sterling throne, they could never have that." Victoria's eyes that were previously averted to the floor slowly lifted themselves up as she spoke with a small smile. "You did research on me."

"You did it first, I had to be prepared for our next date." Liam then coughed once he realised his words. "I mean, if there was one..urm."

Victoria giggled, tapping his nose as she got close enough to reach him. "You're cute when your nervous, Actors aren't meant to be nervous."

"Princesses aren't meant to be insecure."

Liam then beamed at Victoria's loss at words, playfully shoving her backwards whilst he laughed.

"Why are you here?" Victoria shook her head and stepped back into the space she previously was in.

"Because I wanted to ask you for a part two date, this time you'll like me more I promise."

"Not really in the mood." Victoria declined and turned away, Liam grabbing onto her wrist gently and turning her around to face him.

"Okay, tomorrow?"

"Greece."

Liam pouted, his voice sounding like a five year old. "How long?"

"How about this," Victoria made her way towards her double doors, opening them up wide and pushing Liam out with force. "I'll let you know when I'm free, yeah?"

"Yeah." Liam agreed and left the room with a satisfied smile, it turning into a quick dance once he thought the doors had shut.

"You're such a dork, Liam." Victoria snorted.

"I'll be your dork."

Those words replayed in her mind for the rest of the night along with him and she didn't know how to tame her emotions. There would be no cage large enough but Roman still found a way to sit at the back of her mind somehow. He was all she knew.

Victoria was certain that he would never leave.

Portia sat quaintly on the beige leather plane seat as she took another sip of the fifth glass of champagne, her Dior shades still on her eyes to hide her hangover from the night before whilst Claudia yelled at the staff that loaded the luggage onto the private plane.

Ever since her little Satan moment back at the nightclub, she had been suffering from her guilt of her actions and alcohol with people that only knew her last name numbed the pain for the night.

She didn't even remember what dreams felt like anymore.

"If I catch my precious cargo being hit against one last thing, you'll be thrown out of this fucking plane." Claudia threatened through her gritted teeth, her soft and sweet features contradicting the words that came out of her. She then sat down on an seat opposite her, giving her a brief smile before explaining herself once she had read Portia's perplexed glances.

"Peasants don't operate unless you yell at them."

"Well, isn't it dumb and dumber trying to steal seats on the plane already." Christian tapped them both on the head as he came in and strolled through with the two lovebirds, their eyes not leaving the other's gaze.