imagine 23: @a29121995

(Honk!)

"Ugh I hate traffic!" My boyfriend, Ross groans. We just got out of prom and are in serious LA traffic. We're looking pretty fancy even though we look a little sweaty.

"We all hate traffic." I agreed. He let go of the wheel since we've been in the same spot for at least thirty minutes.

"This is probably the 500th time I've told you this tonight but you look so damn gorgeous." He said looking at me.

"Back at you babe." I smile. He kisses my red lips and gets closer. I do to. We continue kissing and end up going at it, making out.

My long red dress reveals a lot of my cleavage so that's what his eyes keep wondering off to.

"Fuck." He says against my lips. I can see his bulge pop up. I'm getting wet just by the sight of him.
"I can't hold it... Back seats. Now." He commands.

I felt goose bumps all over my body as he said that. We jump to the back seats and cover the window in front of us. His car back seat Windows are tinted so you can't see through them at night.

We began taking off our clothes quickly. He's already sweating again. So was I.

We were naked and he got on top. He spread my legs and rested his body on top of mine. He began sucking my neck.

I moaned slightly at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I began doing the same to him. He moaned.

"You're so sexy." He says before getting up and lining his member up to my entrance. I'm wet at the sight of him.

He inserts the tip in and I gasp and moan at the same time.

"That's it baby girl." He says. He gets all the way in and I grip onto the seat. I let out a loud moan.

He positions himself before thrusting in and out. Getting faster and faster by the minute.

To the point where the car is shaking and I'm screaming his name. Good thing the car beside us is blasting music to you can't hear us over them.

"Fuck me hard baby!" I moan. He pounds into me like this was the last time we would ever do it. Getting harder by the second.

"You like that Anda?!" He groans.

"Yes Ross!" I respond. He then lays down and I go on top. I sit on him and begin riding.

He grips onto my hips whine I get faster. He's moaning like crazy. Which drives me crazy.

"Oh you're so big!" I moan.

"You're so tight! When was the last time I fucked that little pussy huh?!" He asks.

"Too long ago baby!" I answer. I continue to ride him. Bouncing once in a while. He then shoots his cum in me without warning. Thank god for birth control.

I moan one last time as I feel his juices in me. He then stands me up a bit and spreads my legs. He flicks his tongue into me. I grab his hair and moan once again.

He licks up every corner in my little kitty. He tongue fucks me making me grip onto the door handle.

I cum onto his face and he licks it up. I bite my lip at the sight of him.

We collapse beside each other.

"Best car sex ever." He confesses.

"Agreed." I catch my breath.

"Round two back at my house?"

"Is that even a question?" I smirk. He returns the look.

-
A/N: sorry this one is shitty lol, I wrote this in math class and just finished it in history. I wonder why I have a C- in here lmao. Anyways I have one imagine left to do for someone before I start asking for more. This was for A29121995 ! Hope you enjoyed! Xoxo