Imagine 7: for @innocentlynch

"Bye everyone." Ross and I waved at his family who were on there way to dancing with the stars. Riker was performing but Ross couldn't go because he says he's sick though I think he has red eye shadow on his nose to make it look like its runny. It came off on my finger when I booped his nose.

"Bye! Feel better Ross!" Delly yelled. He nodded and walked back inside with his blanket. Once I closed the door he threw it across the living room and rubbed the red off his nose.

"I knew you were faking it!" I laughed.

"As much as I support Riker, I wanted alone time with you." Ross smirked.

"Oh... Alone huh?" I smirked. He nodded as a bulge grew on his tight jeans. I bit my lip and sat on his lap. I felt it grow bigger.

"Just the two of us." He sexually whispered in my ear. We began making out intensely. We were basically eating each other's faces.

He carried me as I straddled him to his room. He closed the door and locked it incase someone came home. We did not break the kiss as we slowly walked backwards once he set me down. We hit the bed and he laid down. I was on top of him.

He pulled out a condom and slipped it on him. We made out a little more before we undressed completely. He massaged my boobs and gave them a wet kisses. He slapped my ass a few times and massaged them afterwards.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded. He slowly slipped into me.

"Shit!" I groaned. He started thrusting at a normal pace until the more I moaned the faster he went.

"Fuck you're so tight baby girl!" He moaned.
I moaned with him at every pound. He kept talking dirty to me which was the best part. He kissed my neck as he pounded into me.

"Fuck yeah Ross!" I moaned.

"You like my big cock in you Paige?!" He asked.

"Fuck yeah Rossy! I want you to make me scream!" I groaned. His pace surprisingly got faster. I was moaning my brains out.
"Fuck me Rossy!" I screamed.

"Fuck yes babe!" Ross yelled. He then switched our positions into doggy style. I was on my hands and knees as he fucked me.

"Fucking cunt!" I moaned.

"I'll hit her too." Ross moaned. He pounded into me like it was the last time we would ever see each other.

"Ah!" I groaned louder.

"You're walls are so tight Paige!" He moaned. I moaned with him as my ass giggled.

"Moan my name princess!" He said.

"Fuck me Ross!" I yelled. He then turned me around and spread my thighs open. He started pounding me again. He had my hands pinned down to the bed and had my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Fuck yeah Paige!" He moaned. I arched my back as he hit my g spot perfectly.

"Fuck yeah Ross!" I mimicked. He kept going until his pounds got sloppier.

"I'm about to cum babe!" I yelled.

"Come for me princess." He whispered in my ear. I came all over his d. He came on me afterwards too. We clasped beside each other. My thighs still trembling.

"I love you Paige." He breathed out.

"I love you Ross." I said. We smiled at each other then changed into sweats and watched dancing with the starts live in him room cuddled up.

~A/N: hey guys! This imagine was for innocentlynch I hope you liked it! I'm sorry if it was a little short but I'm writing this dirty imagine in a hospital... Weird I know. Anyways love you and one more thing: Want an imagine? All you have to do is comment your name, where, and one of these options:
1.) Friends with benefits
2.) Boyfriend and girlfriend
3.) Best friends
4.) Age difference

(Age difference is like Ross is 25 and you're 17. It's also like you two don't know each other well but crave to be with each other. Ex: Ross is your Gardner and you're his boss's daughter ;) )