Imagine 39: for @kristinaaaa_____

Ross is sisters bf and kristina is in the shower.

"Be useful for once and bring the cake I made for us would ya?" My sister rudely commanded me. I rolled my eyes and stomped to the kitchen. I heard Ross laugh under his breath.

As you can tell, my step sister and I don't have the best relationship together. She's always bossing me around, especially when her boyfriend Ross is in the room, just to show him who's boss.

I can't believe that sexy blonde stands her. She so annoying. I've seen him stare at me in my two piece bathing suit once. I'm glad he did too because afterwards I saw him jerk off to me. I didn't mind it, I wish he could just leave her for me.

I grabbed the cake angrily and took it to them. The cake is for their three months anniversary. She had it made but told him that she made it.

As I'm walking to her, Ross walked behind me and groped my bum. I gasped and dropped the cake... On my sister...

"You idiot!" She screamed.

"I'm sorry but-"

"Babe why don't you get cleaned up and I'll pay for you to go to the spa? I'll go and get a new cake. Please don't get mad, we need to be happy today." Ross innocently said, cutting me off.

"You're right, I'm sorry baby." She says and glares at me before going into her room. I shove past Ross and make my way to the kitchen for cleaning supplies.

As I pick up some paper towels, someone spins me around and pins me against the wall.

"Hey." Ross smirks. I gulped at how close he was and how sexy he smelled.

"Move." I say and run out. I ran up my stairs and into my room. Oh how I wish I could just fuck him, but my sister is in the same house as us, I don't think I could not scream to him inside me.

I took off all my clothes and stepped in the shower. I rinsed off my body and shampooed my hair.

As I finished rinsing it, a hand touched my butt. I yelped at covered my body with a fast spin.

"Oh my gosh! Ross what are you doing?!" I ask.

"I can't take it anymore." Is all he says before slamming his lips onto mine I couldn't resist any longer as well, so I kissed back. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and we made out. He gripped from under my thighs and picked me up, my back pressed against the wall, and my legs wrapped around his waist. My hands around playing with his hair and he is now squeezing my butt.

His right hand travels lower and he begins to rub my clit as our lips are connected. I let out moans against his lips.

He sets me down and gets on his knees, he spreads my legs and immediately starts to eat me. I moan loudly, his tongue explores me.

I can feel my high coming up and he removes his lips. Now that we're both dripping for each other, he sticks it in me.

I gasp at how much he's stretching me right now.

"That's a tight little pu$$y." He moans in my ear. I moan back.
"When was it last touched?" He says against my skin on my neck.

He begins thrusting into me. Going in and out, getting faster by the minute.

"Oh gosh Ross!" I groan. He firmly grabs my waist and goes faster and faster. I yelp. He's sucking my boobs as he's pounding into my little sensitive core.
"Deeper Ross!" I yell/ moan.

He does as told and goes in even deeper. My moans are out of control, his are too.

"You're so wet for me babe." He says in between breaths.

"Mmmmm." I whimper. He picks me up and turns off the water, he takes us to my bed and throws me. I gasp. He puts me on my hands and knees and pushes my back down. He stands my    a$$ higher and shoves himself back in. Now doggy style.

He's going faster and faster, pounding me. I'm screaming his name. He's making my a$$ clap. He's thrusting into me so hard. I groan and moan loudly. He is too.

We both come onto each other. We collapse beside each other.

"This will be our little secret." He smirks. I not and bite my lip.

-
A/N: SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! I have been going through a difficult time, My boyfriend and I are broken up and I haven't been taking it well. But I really wanted to post before Christmas so merry Christmas and I will TRY to finish this before 2017 k! This was for kristinaaaa_____ sorry for the wait again love <3