imagine 12:

I'm on my way to my best friends house. She let me spend the night there. It's just her and her dad since her mom and brother are out on some trip.

Did I mention her dad is Ross Lynch. Yeah he had kids with her mom at a young age. He's still in a band. They're just on break. He's so hot. I've tried so hard to go over just to see him but he's never there. Today he is ;)

I walked up to her driveway and knocked on the door. Ross answered yes!

"Oh hello, Belle is in her room." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled. I walked in and swung my hips as I passed by him. He's too hot to be 27. I mean yeah I'm 16 but I swear I look 18. I wore booty shorts just to grab his attention.

I walked in her room and laid down beside her. It was 10pm and we were watching YouTube videos. We fell asleep to them.

At around midnight I woke up to grunts and moans. I slightly opened my eyes and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Ross was jerking off to me. His daughter was on the other side of us and he was about to cum on me. I listened closely to what he was saying.

"Ah fuck. You're so hot." He moaned. I slightly opened my mouth in shock. His eyes were closed so I carefully stood up and got ahold of his member. He gasped so I shushed him. I began pumping it up and down. I can't believe this is happening.

He let out light moans. He then pressed my body closer to his and carried me out. He took me to his room. He locked the door before he sat on his bed. I got on my knees and put his tip in my mouth.

"Oh fuck babe." He moaned. I then began sucking and bobbling my head on him. I felt him twitch when he came in my mouth.

He threw me on his bed and spread my legs. He was on top and his lips touched mine. We were making out roughly. He was squeezing my ass as we made out. He took off my panties and took off the test of our clothes.

He slowly entered me. I gasped at how big he is.

"Oh damn." I moaned.

"You like that babe?" He said thrusting into me.

"Oh yeah babe I love it so much!" I groaned. His thrusts became pounds. He was hitting my g spot perfectly each time.

"Fuck yeah. You're so tight Alyssa!" He moaned.

"You're so big Mr. Lynch!" I moaned.

"Call me Ross or daddy." He groaned. Our moans bounced off the walls. He then switched our positions. I was on top and bouncing on him.

"Bounce on my thick cock." He groaned in my ear.

"Ah yeah." I moaned. My bounces became messier as I was about to cum. I did on him and he released more right after me.

We collapsed on his bed naked.

"I've been wanting that for so long." He confessed.

"Oh same." I breathed out.

"I want this every time you come over." He said against my lips before kissing me.

"Of course daddy." I said. He began sucking on my collar bone. My sensitive spot. He left a hickey that I loved so much. Good thing its winter so I just have to wear my sweater and you won't see it.
"Round 2?" I asked. He smirked before flipping us over.

What a night to remember.

-A/N: short one for now since I felt like it. This was not for anyone in specific. Hope you liked it and Do you want an imagine? All you have to do is comment your name, where, and one of these options:
1. "Best friends"
2. Friends with benefits
3. Boyfriend/ girlfriend
4. Age difference

(Age difference is like this imagine. You and Ross have an age gap. She was 16 and he was 27)

Hopefully these will get longer because this was one of my shortest imagines yet, love ya bye! Vote and comment!