imagine 21: @mylifeisr5thatsit

Bf/ Gf

I'm walking on my street, about to get home from high school. I was at least five houses away from mine when I was yanked by the wrists.

"Ouch what the fuck Ross!" I yelled at my ex boyfriend.

"Please talk to me!" He begged.

"Get away from me!" I yelled.
"Once a cheater, always a cheater." I scolded him.

"I didn't cheat on you if I had no idea!" He defended himself. Last week I caught him making out with my twin sister.

"I don't wanna scream, so please let g-" he cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. I have low key missed them so much I kissed back. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around his neck, making a smile form on his face.

"Please... Forgive me." He said.

"Ross..." I started. He looked down at me.
"Of course I forgive you... You would have never thought she was not me since we look exactly the same." I smiled. He smiled back widely and kissed me with so much passion.

"I want to show you how much I love you." He said against my lips, sending chills down my body.

"How?" I asked. He smirked. We ran to my house. We threw my stuff down and ran up the stairs to my room. We began making out.

I felt so much joy with all the passion he was putting into it. That's how I know, he loves me.

He took off my clothes and I took off his. He unwrapped the little package and placed the condom onto him. We made out a little before he spread my legs.

I felt him push into me. I gasped at how huge he was since the last time we did it.

He positioned himself before thrusting into me. I held onto his back as he held onto my hips.

He went from normal speed to fast and hard very quick.

"Ohhh! Faster baby!" I moaned. He did as told and increased his speed. I was a moaning and screaming mess. He was too.

"I missed that tight pussy of yours!" He groaned. He got to my eye level so he could say dirty things to my ear. I was going almost crazy for him. The way he spoke and got into me was everything.

"Make me cum on you daddy!" I moaned.

He was so hard into me, I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow. I felt him twitched inside of me. He released.

I got down and began cleaning it all up with my mouth. He pumped his member as I did. Not loosing eye contact. I took a hold of it and pumped it a few more times before placing it in my mouth. I began going up and down on him. Sucking and pumping. He took a hold of my hair and moaned. He released again into my mouth.

The few that dripped onto me, I rubbed all over my body. Licking it as well. Then he laid me down and spread my legs once again.

He got down on me this time. Sticking his tongue into my wet kitty.

"You taste so good." He said licking his lips. He ate me and sucked on every corner in me.

I threw my head back and moaned like crazy.

Releasing all of my juices into him.

"That's it baby girl." He said licking me more. We laid down beside each other and smiled.
"You're all mine again." He smirked. I bit my lip.

-
A/N: sorry it took so long! By the way I'm writing a story ;) and I'll try very hard to update more often. Anyways I'm working on more imagines so bare with me! This was for mylifeisr5thatsit