imagine 20: for @EnderTigress

"Are you listening to me?!" My boyfriend Ross yelled at me.

"Obviously not!" I responded as he followed me up the stairs to our bedroom.

"Well you better start listening!" He yelled. I ignored him and walked into the room.

"Nicole!" He yelled. He pinned me against the wall. He is obviously stronger. I couldn't get out of his grip.

"When I speak to you... You listen." He sternly said. I looked away.
"You're really going to play hard to get right now?" He asked. I didn't answer.

He smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't kiss back. He pressed us closer to each other, closing the gap that was between us. He bit my lip and I gasped. He stuck his tongue in. I began kissing back.

"I'll show you who's boss." He smirked. I gulped. He ripped our clothes off and he threw me on the bed. I crawled backwards. He crawled on top of me.
"Fuck condoms." He said before spreading my legs. I was instantly wet by how rough he was being.

My breathing began to get heavy. He pinned my hands against the bed and entered me quickly.

I gasped at how big he was this time. He began thrusting into me, missionary style.

"Oh god Ross!" I moaned.

"Call me daddy." He groaned. He was pounding into me. I was a moaning mess. I love it when he gets aggressive.

He had my legs over his shoulders. He was stretching me with his member.

"Harder daddy!" I yelled with a gasp.

"Don't cum yet!" He moaned going in deeper. The bed was shaking as he moved in and out of me.

He then turned us into a spooning position and lifted my right leg up in his arm. The other arm supported him to lay up right and pull my hair. He began thrusting again.

He whispered dirty into my ear as I dripped of how wet I was for him.

"Oh baby your cock is so big!" I moaned.

"You love it babe?!" He asked.

"Yes Daddy!" I moaned. He then sat straight while we're heavily breathing. I grabbed a hold of it and pumped it. He twitched.

I then stuck it in my mouth and sucked him. He was a moaning mess. I was all over him. Sucking his big d.

He came in my mouth and I licked it all up. I rubbed the rest of my body.

"Oh you're so sexy." He said at the sight of me. He continued to pump himself as I rubbed his cum all over me. The sight of him was incredibly sexy.

"Round two." He smirked before hovering over me. I licked my lips.

-
A/N: so sorry for not updating! My phone was taken away! I'll be updating a lot soon okay! I have been editing two more for two other ladies who have requested! I promise I'm working on it! -A (hope you liked it EnderTigress