Imagine 28: for @yourcrazyr5fangirl

Lariss bf/gf

My boyfriend Ross and I are house sitting my neighbors house since they left for a week vacation.

I made Ross stay with me since I didn't wanna be alone. I've been to these people's house a few times but haven't really seen all of it so Ross and I are exploring it. It's pretty big and for sure fancier than my house.

"They have a nice bathroom." Ross says as he comes out of it.

"Babe! don't go through their master bathroom." I chuckle. He giggles. We walk out of their bedroom and into a balcony.

Their back yard is awesome. We an see it and let's just say, they have a pool and a jacuzzi. Like what?! Who buys those two?

"I'm for sure going into that jacuzzi." Ross says as he races out of the room.

"Babe stop!" I yell running after him. We race down stairs and he gets to their backyard before I do. When I walk out he's already shirtless and undoing his jeans.
"You can't do that!" I yell.

"Don't be a buzz kill and join me." He says once he takes his jeans off. I cross my arms at him. He turns it on and sits beside it.

"They won't know." He says.

"Still... I don't wanna." I say.

"Please?" He begs. I huff before undoing my shirt. He smirks.

Once the tub is full, and I'm undressed, we go in. We relax and talk for a while before messing around.

"Hot tubs aren't for splashing!" I say. He splashed again and I crossed my arms.

"You mad?" He teases. I roll my eyes.

"Sorry." He chuckles before pulling me to him and embracing me in his arms. I smile. I look up and we begin to kiss.

I get into it and sit on his lap. I straddle him as we make out. I can tell he's getting horny. He starts undoing my bra.

"Here... Now." He says impatiently. I bite my lip. We continue to make out and he takes off my panties and bra. He takes off his boxers and we're naked.

I sit on him again and grind on his d. He's moaning and throwing his head back. I am too. He then kisses my neck and sucks on it, giving me hickeys all over.

He inserts the tip in and I sit completely on his . I let out a moan and gasp at the same time. He grunts. He slowly moves my hips forward and back. I ride him as I grip onto his strong arms.

"Mmmm baby." I moan. We speed up our pace to the point where I'm dripping down there.

"You like that babe?" He asks grunting and cursing in between breaths.

"Yeah babe!" I groan. I'm screaming as I ride him faster than a stolen bicycle.

"You're not going to walk tomorrow mami." He says. I moan as he calls me that. He knows it's drives me crazy.

He then starts bouncing me on him making me scream his name louder.

"Get ready beautiful." He says before cumming in me. I let out a loud groan before cumming on him as well.

We sit beside each other catching our breaths.

"Under water sex is the best." Ross says. I smirk.

"Let's try the pool for more space." I seductively say.

His eyes fill with lust again.

"Time for round too." He picks me up.

-
A/N: here you go YourCrazyR5FanGirl ! This was for you and I hope you liked it. Sorry I took so long ❤️. I actually wrote this during the car ride to church... I'm a child of God I tell ya 😂 lmao.