Imagine 35: for @jade855

I'm driving in the middle of no where from cheer practice. We had a late night practice and we ended up hanging out for longer than we should have. It's midnight and I feel alive for some reason. I sped and laughed as I past the speed limit.

Until I saw the lights flash behind me. I groaned and pulled over. I perfumed myself in case I smelled like alcohol. He came over and spoke.

"You think just because you're in the middle of no where, a cop won't come and pull you over for speeding?" He asks taking out a note pad and writing. I didn't answer. I was just rolling my eyes.
"Stop the attitude missy." He says. I face him and he looks at my face as well.

Woah... I didn't think hot police officers were a thing. I thought that was only in the movies. I could tell he took an interest in me as well.

"Well cupcake, license and Registration please." He says with a slight evil smirk. I take it out and show them to him.
"You know I have to write you up right?" He asks. I nod and huff.

"You don't have to... Can't you leave me off with a warning?" I frown. He thinks.
"We are in the middle of no where... Alone... Police.. Lynch." I say reading his badge name.

"Or you could bribe me into doing something to leave you off the hook." He smirks. I bite my lip.

"Why don't you come in my car and we can chat?" I smile innocently. We go to the back seat and he faces me. Damn he's well built.

"Please don't give me a ticket.." I say running my hand up his leg. He smirks.
"I'll do anything." I smirk as he takes off my straps from my dress.

He pulls me on top of his lap and we smash our lips onto each other. We make out and he's an amazing kisser.

"I've always had a thing for cheerleaders." He says against my lips. We undress completely and I rub myself onto his bulge. It's huge. He's moaning as I act as sexy as possible.

He holds my hips and sticks it in. I gasp as he stretches me out. He curses. I begin riding him on his lap and we're already moaning.

I'm going faster and faster. Speeding up my pace by the minute.

"Mmm babe ride me." He says as I go.

"The name is jade." I manage to say.

"I prefer calling you mami." He smirks. I moan louder. We switch positions and I get on my hands and knees. He sticks it in from behind and we begin doggy style.

He's pounding into me. I'm screaming at how big he is inside me. He's literally stretching me out. He's slapping my
A$$ and I'm loving it. I let out a moan every time he hits it.

I'm curling my toes as he turns us around. He then spreads my legs and goes on top this time. I lay as he begins sliding in and out.

His D twitched it me meaning he's about ready to cum.

"Release into me daddy." I moan. He does and I do too. I breath heavily as I catch my breath.

"Damn." He smirks. I smirk back.

"Oh... We're not done." I wink.

"Give me your address and I'll stop by." He says. I nod and bite my lip.

-
A/N: sorry I took so long Jade! I've been doing stupid home work and it's junior year is the hardest year of high school for me so far! Anyways, I hope you liked it. I know you've been asking for this since the beginning of time.
Love you! I have been working on other requests so please be patient <3 love you my dirty babies!