Imagine 3:

Stormie asked you if you could watch the house while they leave since they don't trust Ross alone. He is grounded as they're on their way to Vegas. You walk in the Lynch house and close the door. It's very quiet until you go up stairs and hear moaning. It's coming from Rydels room. You peak through the crack of the door that's open and see Ross masturbating to a picture on the wall as he moans. You think to yourself is he masturbating to his sister?! Until you hear him moan,

"Fuck I wish you were here y/n!" You stare in shock after you realize the picture he is masturbating to is a picture of you and Rydel at prom. When you wore that short tight dress.
"Fuck!" He groans. You then carefully walk back down stairs. You open the front door again and slam it open.

"Hello?!" You yell as if you just got here. You here a smash in Rydels room. You giggle lightly as you see Ross run down stairs.

"Um Ross... Your fly is down." You say pointing to his zipper.

"Whoops." He says and pulls it back up.

"So I'm just supposed to stay here until your family gets home?" You question him.

"Well yeah, wanna go swim with me?!" He asked you pointing to his pool.

"Sure I think I left my bikini here in Rydels room." You say pointing up stairs.

"I know." He says biting his lip. You give him a confused look.
"I mean... I mean yeah I know cuz, cuz Rydel told me?" It came out more like a question. You laugh then walk up stairs and grab your strapless red whine bikini. You strip down and change into it. Once you're done you see Ross out of breath waiting for you down stairs. You already know he watched you strip. You don't mind because you have had a thing for him ever since you met him.

"Let's go!" You says strutting to the pool on purpose to get his attention.

"Wanna play Marco Polo?" He asked you while biting his lip.

"Ross... There are only two of us... I'm pretty sure I or you will find each other easily." You say giggling.

"Come on please! I suck at this game anyways!" He says.

"Fine!" You give in.

"Okay you wanna find me first?" He says.

"Sure." You shrug. You jump at the same time together in the water. You then close your eyes and look for him.
"Rossy?!" You yell.

"Y/n!" He mimicked you since you called him Rossy instead of Marco.

"Rossy?!" You call out again.

"I'm not here!" He yells. You follow his voice and feel his abs.

"Found you." You say sliding your finger up and down his abs just to tease him.

"My turn." He whispers. You go to a corner and huddle up since you know what you're about to do.

"Y/n?!" He yells with his eyes closed.

"Rossy!" You yell back. He then swims to your voice. He presses his abs against your stomach and chest. He sets his hands on either side of you so he's straddling you.

"Found you." He whispers biting his lip. His hands slowly start going to your waist then your ass.

"I thought you said you sucked at this game?" You whisper to him.

"I meant to say I suck those." He then starts kissing your boobs. You bite your lip at his actions. You slip your hands through his hair and mess with it. He starts sucking on your boobs.

"Ross." You moan.

"Fuck that was sexy." He says sucking on your other Breast.

"Whoops." You say slipping off your bra.

"Whoops." He repeats after you while taking off your panties. He sucks on your boobs and leaves hickeys all over.
"Fuck I must be dreaming!" He moans now kissing up your neck until he reaches your lips.

"This is real Rossy." You say. He smashes his lips onto yours. Your lips move in sync. You feel his boner poking at you through his swimsuit trunks. He then makes his hands reach your bare ass. He gives them a light squeeze.

"I need you... Now." He says.

"Then what are you waiting for?" You ask. He pulls you out of the pool and sets you on the grass. He takes off his boxers. You feel his d poke your v.

"Fuck babe." He whispers then starts grinding on you. You moan and get erect from his movements.
"Damn baby you're wet." He says feeling your juices.

"What do you wanna do to me?" You ask running your finger tips up and down his d.

"Fuck!" He groans before spreading your legs open. You smirk. He then slowly gets into you.

"Agh fuck Rossy!" You moan. He thrust slow at first. But then starts getting faster and faster.

"Harder baby!" You moan. He bangs you in and out. You feel him so hard in you. He fucks you deeper and harder.

"Fuck yes!" He groans. Your body's move sexually as he is pounds into you. He keeps going as you both groan and moan.
"Fuck you're tight!" He groans moving faster and faster.

"Fuck Ross!" You moan loudly. He smirks and continues pounding. He then sits up and pulls you onto his lap. You sit on him and grind. As his d is inside of you.

"Damn baby... You're so h- hot!" He moans as you're moving your hips. He sets his hands on your waist. Groaning and looking at you from head to toe.

"Is that all you got?" You challenge him. His eyes lit up. He then starts bouncing you up and down his d. You moan out of pleasure.
"You l- like that baby?!" He yells. You continue to bounce more and more on him.

"Fuck!" You groan. He is so deep into you. As he's fucking you, he is whispering so many things to your ear. As in he is obsessed with you and how he's been wanting this since forever now. After that you both reach your high and orgasm.

"Aagghh!" You both groan. He lies Beside you. Running a hand up and down your thigh.

"I am so happy." He says to you.

"I am too handsome." You respond.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked you.

"Yes baby!" You kiss him. He kisses you back and sits you on his lap. You both make out.

"Round two?" He asks smirking. You nod.

-
A/N: vote, comment, if you want one comment your name and how dirty! Bye! Xoxo