Imagine 50: last one ❤: Foursome😉

"No... no... too sketchy... no... oh!, wait no..." I say as I scan my computer. I'm looking for an apartment to live in because I'm getting evicted for a party I never threw. A lot of damage was done to the property all because of my 16 year old brother who thought it would be cool to throw the biggest party of his high school at my place when I was gone.

I keep scrolling and found an apartment that looks decent. It's very large and has an amazing price to it. It's not in a sketchy neighborhood and... wait... three people are already living here? I feel like that's too much. Though, it's a four bedroom place and I'm in desperate need of moving.

I click on the email button.

Hey, I'm interested in the apartment, could I pass by and check it out? I really need a place to stay in.

"And send." I say after writing that message. I click off the app and get off my computer. Hopefully they respond quick.

*********************************

I check my computer hours later after packing as much as I could. All I need now is my bed and my dresser.

Rikerlynch@gmail.com: hey cool! Well  the rest of the guys and I won't be home because we have events to go to but is it okay if you check it out the first of next month?

20961 I ave, Los Angeles Ca

Crap. I have to leave before the first.

You know what, it's fine. I'll just move in without checking it out. I'm kind of in a hurry. I'll be there on the first with my stuff and I'll have payments ready.

I send my message. Wow. I'm going to be living with boys. That's the first. The guy responds minutes later.

Rikerlynch@gmail.com: awesome see you then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A couple weeks later:

I arrive at the address with my stuff. I look out the window and see something completely different. This is not an apartment. This is a house. I didn't realize where I was going until I looked out the window. I'm in a moving car since I don't have a car.

A guy with brunette hair walks out.

"Hey you must be Adriana, I'm Rocky." He says and shakes my hand.

"Hey. Um, I thought this was supposed to be an apartment?" I say.

"Well... it's like one."

"But it isn't..."

"Look I know this is weird but we need help paying rent, if you're no longer interested we understand." He adds.

"Well, I really need a place so this is technically better than an apartment since we don't share a whole building." I say.

"So you're in?"

"Yes."

"Cool, I'm the only one home as of now but my brother Ross should be getting here soon. Let me show you where your room is before I leave to work."

"Okay."

We walk in and the house is very big. He takes me up stairs and shows me my room. I have my own bathroom which is amazing. I have plenty of space and a view. This is too good to be true for only $600 a month. It's insane.

"I'll see ya later." He says before leaving. I start bringing everything in. Once all of my stuff is in my room, I close the door and start putting everything where I want it to be.

As I was doing this I was thinking. There are three other people living here, how can you not afford to pay rent within the three of you? They have a lot of nice things here. I'm pretty sure they can afford it.