Imagine 1:

Y/ N pov:

Today is Ross' 18th birthday. All of his friends and family are here. We are at his party having fun. You are dancing with Rydel.

"Hey guess what I heard yesterday?" Rydel asked as you two danced.

"What?" You say.

"Ross was telling Riker how he as a crush on you!" She said giggling.

"No way?!" You yell in disbelief. Ross has been your crush since junior high! He is so sexy.

"Yes way! You should have heard what he was saying about you!" She said yelling over the music.

"What did they say?" You asked her.

"Ooh it's a little dirty." She giggled. You laugh and roll your eyes since you still don't believe her.

"Hey did I tell you that we're going to mini R5's house tonight?" She smirked.

"No why?" You question.

"Because you know how my mom asked you to feed our new puppy while we're gone?" She explained.

"Yeah?"

"Ross has to stay! Because even though it's his birthday, he got in trouble for failing his math test." She said.

"Okay and?..." You trail off.

"You two will be alone!" She giggled.

"Well yeah but I mean it's whatever." You then shrug. Even though inside you're dying.

"Try not to do anything you'll regret." She winked.

"Yeah okay." You roll your eyes.

"We'll be there all night, so use protection." She teased. You two continue dancing until the party is over. By now everyone is gone and you are drunk.

"Bye honey we'll be back tomorrow morning!" Stormie waved at you.

"Bye you all have fun!" You waved trying to balance. They left and it was just you and Ross alone. You two were both drunk as eff.

"Hey y/n!" He yells running down stairs.

"Hey Rossy." You giggle.

"Let's sit!" He pulls you to the couch. You sit together and stare into each other's eyes. He rests one hand on your thigh.

"Ross what are you-"

"Ssshhh." He says cutting you off. He then scoots closer to you. You're both inches apart from each other. Ross bites his lip at you.

"I- I've always wanted to do this..." He says to you impatient. You give him a confused look and next thing you know he smashes his lips onto yours. You kiss back immediately. His tongue pokes your lip. You gladly open your mouth and let him in. Both your tongues fight for dominance. You make out for what seems like forever. Ross cups your cheeks as you do. You place your hands on his. He pulls away slightly yet you can still feel his lips. He then speaks up.

"Soooo birthday sex?" He asked smirking.

"Yes." You wink. He makes out with you again and you start undressing.
He's in his boxers and you're in your bra and thong sitting on his lap. Still making out. He then starts kissing down your chest until he reaches your boob. He unclips your bra and sucks on your boobs while squeezing your big ass.

"Ugh Ross." You moan. He continues sucking on both boobs. He's in his boxers so it was pretty easy to feel his boner. He then takes off your thong and pulls your legs down. He got on his knees and spread your legs open. You bite your lip. He smirked at you and then eats your p*ssy. His tongue explores inside you and hits your g spot perfectly.

"Fuck Ross!" You moan. He goes in deeper and groans.

"Mm babe." He moans eating you. He then gets up and lies you down. He spreads your legs again and leans down on you. He kisses you and unexpectedly inserts your cat.

"Ahh Ross!" You moan loudly. He starts pounding you roughly. Going in and out of you. You can feel his balls banging outside of you.

"Ugh y/n!" He moans loudly.

"Oh shit!" You groan holding in your orgasm.

"Fuck." Ross mutters. He then gets off of you and sits down.
"Sit." He commands. You do as told and you sit in his lap. He goes inside you again. But this time you take charge. You grind on him. He moans and groans like crazy.
"Shit baby!" He yells enjoying everything.

"Ugh... Ugh... Fuck." You mutter. He then holds onto your hips and starts bouncing you up and down his big d.

"Shit!" You both moan. You continue what your doing until Ross pulls you off and gets into another position. He turns you around so you're on your hands and knees. He starts going doggy style on you.

"Fuck!" You groan. He's moaning and pounding into you.

"Babe... Ugh... I'm close." He managed to say.

"Me too." You say. He then flips you around again. He lies you on your back and opens your legs. He pins your hands down. He slips inside you once more. Going in and out.

"Ah Ross!" You moan so loud that China could here you.

"Fuck you're so sexy." He says in your ear. You bite your lip.
"Damn baby!" He yells.

"Oh Ross... Faster baby!" You groan. He goes faster and deeper.

"Harder Ross!.... Ugh deeper!" You yell. He thrust you so hard you moan loudly the whole time.

"Fuck babe." He then gets out of you and you both orgasm at the same time. He smirked and makes out with you again. You two end up sleeping together naked.

"I am so glad I failed that math test." Ross says out of breath.

"Fuck babe." You respond breathing a bit more normally.

"Y/n?" Ross looks at you.

"Yeah Ross?" You turn to him.

"Would you say yes if I asked you to be mine?" He asked. You grab his hand and place it on your p**sy.

"Does that answer your question?" You ask smirking.

"Fuck I love you, I've had a feeling for you since the day I met you." He kisses you.

"I've always loved you too." You whisper.

"Let's feed your puppy." You say giggling.

"Yeah before we forget." He says. After you feed him and dress up. You two watch movies together cuddled up. You end up falling asleep with him.

-
A/N: My first ever imagine! Turns out I am doing requests! Send me your name and who would you like to do it with. These are all dirty!