imagine for: @m_sutcliff

It's after school and I got in trouble in P.E for ditching so I'm going to do some exercises now. I'm so annoyed but I can't stay mad at my P.E teacher Mr. Lynch. He's to sexy. I was taking my time putting on my short shorts and my tank top. I'm not in the mood for jogging.

"Emmy!" I heard him knock from out the door.

"What?" I asked with attitude.

"Quit stalling and get out here!" He yelled. I didn't answer and slowly put my hair into a pony tail. My short shorts are up to my ankles and I'm just sitting on the bench checking how my butt looks in this lace thong.

The door slammed open revealing Mr. Lynch.

"Oh um... Just can you hurry up." He said covering his eyes though I can tell he's peeking. I got close to him and smirked.
"Emmy please back away." He said.

I got so close he hit the locker since he was walking backwards. I got on my tippy toes so I could reach his face.

"You're very attractive Mr. Lynch." I smirked.

"Um... Well you are too Emmy but I-"

"Sshhhh." I said grabbing his huge boner. He gasped now looking at me. I used the other hand to pull it on top of my ass.
"Let's have fun." I smirked. He couldn't resist so when I smashed my lips onto his, he kissed back. His lips are so perfect and soft. He set both hands on my ass giving them a squeeze. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we ended up making out.

I honestly don't care that he is 25 and I'm 17. He's too sexy I can't handle it. He turned us so now I was against the locker. He had me pressed onto there and was making out with me roughly which I loved.

He sat on the bench and I sat on his crotch. Giving him a lap dance. He was biting his lip as I danced onto his huge member. He then took off the rest of my clothes and sucked on my boobs. I began moaning for more.

"Oh Daddy." I moaned.

"I like Daddy." He smirked. He then took off his clothes and his body is so perfect and toned.

He then laid me down on the bench and I spread my legs. He slowly inserted his D. I groaned loudly. He began thrusting into me faster and faster. I was a moaning mess.

"You're so tight baby!" He said as he pounded me.

"Only for you babe!" I said grabbing my boobs as she pumped into me.

He then switched our positions and he pinned me against the locker. He lifted my right leg up and began thrusting again.

"Oh yeah Daddy fuck my c.unt." I groaned.

His thrusts were so hard we were both a moaning mess.

"Fuck baby girl." He said as his D twitched. He then came in me. Thank god for the pill. I came after him.

We collapsed onto the bench.

"Consider your grade an A+" he smirked. I bit my lip.
"Just to make things clear... This is not the last time we fuck." He said in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

-
A/N: This imagine was for: m_sutcliff I hope you liked it, it was actually very hard for me to think of a good scenario haha. I would appreciate if you guys would give me ideas for my imagines, with that being said, do you want an imagine? All you have to do is comment your name (maybe a scenario) and one of these options:

1.) Boyfriend/Girlfriend
2.) "Best Friends" ;)
3.) Friends with Benefits
4.) Age gap (like this one)