Imagine 42: for @xxxilovexxxx

I was working at a coffee shop near my apartment. I just got the job yesterday. Though I'm already having an issue here. My co worker Ross is very... What's the word? Touchy fuck boyish.

He's always checking me out and asking when I'm free to go to his place. He wraps his arm around me and will slip his hand to my bum. He might be extremely cute but I got this job for money not for boys.

"Could you take this to the back room and then go on your break?" My boss asks me.

"You got it." I say taking the wooden box of coffee cups. I head to the back room and place the box on the shelf. The second I turn around, he's there.

"Shit! You scared me." I say with a jump.

"Sorry." He chuckles. He leans himself against a wall as he has one arm resting on the opposite side of me.  I try to get out since he has me against the wall.
"Let's have fun while we're on break." he smirks.

"Wha-"

Before I finish, he slams his lips against me and grips onto my waist. Crap I'm kissing back.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his wasit. We go a little farther into the room where no one could see us.

We undress and next thing I know, I'm bouncing on his lap as he is still holding me and my legs are still straddling him.

"Fuck baby that's it." He says moaning. I'm gripping onto his knees as I'm bouncing on his d from the front.

"Fuuuuuuck." I moan. He's pretty big if you ask me.

"Faster baby." He says. I go faster and we let out even more moans. My ass is clapping on him.

I then ride him and place my hands on his shoulders. He grips onto my waist.

"Mmmm." I hum.

"You like that babe?" He asks kissing my neck. I nod and moan. He starts making out with me again, as I ride him.

We keep moaning and groaning. He is more than I am right now because I'm riding.

He finally cums, inside me. Thank Jesus for birth control.

We switch positions. I sit and he spreads my legs. He eats me out since I haven't came yet.

"Oh yeah! Fuck fuck fuck." I say as his tongue explores inside me. I play with his hair.
"Mmmm yeah... Oh that feels so g- good." I moan.

I cum and he smirks. We get dressed and he sits me on his lap.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks. I blush.

"Duh." I say. He smiles too. We kiss again and make out.

The rest of the day he was really happy and smiley. Anytime he had a chance he would either wrap his arm around me or grab my bum.

Two weeks later we became boyfriend and girlfriend <3

-
A/N: just made this in bed lol. Sorry if there are any typos, I'm too lazy to go back and check lmao. This was for @xxxilovexxx hope you liked it. Also I have an announcement:
DIRTY IMAGINES REQUESTS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED. I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY MORE REQUESTS. I just have to finish writing requests other people have asked for and I'm done. I promise I'll make the last one the best one.