Imagine 5: for @backstreetbieber87

I was at home watching tv when I got a text from Ross.

Rossy😏: come over now

Me: why??

Rossy😏: just come

Me: fine 😒

I skated my way there since he only lived around the corner. He had his own apartment. Ross is my best friend. We have been besties since we were in 3rd grade. Now we're seniors in high school. I got there and knocked.

"Come in!" I heard his voice. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey." I said setting my board down.

"H- Hi..." He stuttered.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I- I'm just.. really..." He didn't even have to finish his sentence because his D totally just popped up through his jeans.

"I see." I giggled nervously.

"Haley... The second I met you, I've liked you. Ever since puberty hit us I've been... I've been jacking off to you and cumming to you every night. I- I can't take it anymore." Ross said in a mouthful. My jaw dropped to the ground.

"I... I don't know what to say." I said.

"Then just..." He ran to me and smashed his lips onto mine. I was in shock but eventually kissed back. He snaked his arms around my waist. I slowly raised my hands and wrapped them around his neck. He smiled into the kiss.
"I want you... Now." He seductively said in my ear.

"Okay." I said out of breath.

"You'd really do it with me?" He asked with a spark in his eyes. I nodded. His eyes widened as he carried me in his room. He ripped off my crop top and shorts. I took off his shirt and unbuckled his jeans. We were both in our undergarments.

"Damn babe." Ross groaned. We started making out again and he started massaging my boobs. I moaned as he did. His hands then traveled down to my panties and he ripped them off. He did the same with my bra. He leaned down and made his way to my kitty.

He spread my legs open and started eating me.

"Oh shit!" I moaned as his tongue explored me. He then slipped a finger in me. Then two... Then three. My breathing was uneven and I was panting and moaning his name like crazy.
"Damn Ross."

"That was so hot." He said. He stood up and pinned me down to the bed. He kicked off his boxers and entered me.

"Shit!" I shouted.

"Fuck!" He groaned. He started moving his hips in and out of me. His hands were still pinning me down.
"You're so t- tight Haley!" He added.

"And you're so b- big!" I yelled. That turned him on even more because he increased his speed. The bed was shaking like crazy. We were grunting and moaning. I kept screaming his name.

"ROSS I'M ABOUT TO-" I couldn't even finish my sentence because we both came at the same time.

"Haley would you be my girlfriend?" He asked with hope.

"Of course." I smiled. He smashed his lips onto mine with passion. We made out again until he got hard... Again!

"You turn me on so much." Ross said in my ear.

"I can see." I licked my lips. He smirked and got off of me. He sat up and I started sucking him. I started at his tip and made my way down.

"Oh fuck babe." Ross groaned loudly. I bobbed my head back and forth. Deep throating him. He kept moaning my name which turned me on even more. I was already wet again.
"Fuck I'm about to cum!" He yelled. I smirked and continued. I soon felt his warm liquid release in my mouth. I ate all of it. He then turned me over and positioned me in doggy style.

I felt him insert inside me. "FUCK!" I moaned. He pounded into me roughly and I didn't mind at all. It felt so good. I was moaning with 10% pain and 90% pleasure. He gripped into my hips very tightly making me want more.

After a few minutes his pounds became sloppier meaning he was about to cum again. He came all up in me.

"Fuck Haley." He groaned plopping down on the bed beside me.

"I'm glad I came over." I winked.

"Same baby." Ross smirked. We fell asleep naked under the covers cuddled up beside each other. Let's just say when we woke up... There was a round 2. ;)

-
A/N: hope you liked it! I know it's short but my battery was low! If you want I can make you another one that's better than this crappy imagine. @backstreetbieber87

Vote

Comment

Request!
(All I need is your name and where!)

-Adriana <3