Imagine 48: for @Rosslynchabs

Jordan: age gap teacher

"Thank you class have a nice day." Mr. Lynch said.

Everyone gets up to exit the class. I pack up when I hear the five words I hate and hear the most.

"Ms. Jordan, please stay after class."

I roll my eyes and huff. The class leaves and I stay alone with my hot but annoying teacher.

"Do you understand that if you don't pass my class with at least a C, you're not graduating?" He asks.

"Yeah but like I got shit to do." I shrug.

"Language." He says. I shrug again.
"Look, you need to step up your game if you want to graduate. This is your final year of highschool and you're wasting time." He adds.

"Okay well I can just get dirty with the principle and-"

"That's not how this works!" He yells. I roll my eyes again and sit in a chair. He walks around his desk and goes to the one I sat at.
"You have to take chemistry seriously!" He slams his hand on the desk.

"And you have to take your daily chill pill." I say.

He angrily throws the books off my desk.

"You wanna give me attitude? Fine. Get up." He says. I do as told and he turns me around. He pushes and bends me over the desk.
"You wanna get dirty with the principle? Might as well start with me." He says. I smirk at his words. Finally! I'm getting laid with the hottest teacher on campus.

He takes off my skirt revealing my tiny underwear. I could feel his hard on the back of my thigh.

He grabs my ass and massages it. Admiring it. He then turns me around again so I'm facing him. I spread my legs widely and he takes the opportunity to go in between them and kiss me.

We make out for a while before he starts slowly taking off the rest of our clothes. He kisses all over my body. I look up and make sure the door is locked before I push him, get on my knees, and take a hold of his d. He pumpsit a few times making him instantly harder.

I then lick it a few times before sticking it all in my mouth. He has to be at least 9 inches.

As I'm sucking, he's holding my hair. He's moaning.

After a while, he turns me over again and onto the desk. He slaps my ass a couple of times. Leaves red marks on it. He strokes his d while shoving some fingers in my kitty.

He fingers me for a while. I moan and moan. He then shoves himself into me. I yelp. He grabs my hair and starts thrusting into me roughly.

"Oh fuck! deeper please!" I manage to yell. He does as told and I scream. He covers my mouth and pounds into me from the back.

I arch my back and lick his fingers over my mouth. He puts two in my mouth as he thrusts harshly into me.

He then turns me so I'm facing him. Spreads my legs, and goes in from the front. He thrusts into me as he plays with my cli t. I moan loudly.

He then gets down and starts sucking on my kitty. I shove his head deeper into me. He explores me with his tongue.

He grabs my breasts. I'm such a moaning mess. He then stops before I cum.

I get frustrated at him stopping.

"Not letting you cum until you bring up that grade." He says with a wink. I roll my Eyes. He grips onto my neck.
"Just so you know. You're at a C now."

I smirk.

"I'll turn it into an A in no time." I say with a lip bite. He kisses me before throwing my clothes at me.

"I'll be back tomorrow... " I trail off.

Once we're dressed, I slowly walk to the door since he left me a little sore.

"bye... Ross." I say. He raises one eye brow at me. I wink and exit the room.

-
A/N: I know I know! I'm such a horrible person! I haven't updated in 50 years! I'm SO SORRY! I honestly have no excuse. I forgot about wattpad. I apologize. I'm still not even done with it. Almost.