Imagine 18:

#wattys2016

Guys let's see if I can get this nominated for a watty!

--------------------------------------

I was walking to my room when I heard noises. It was coming from my sisters room. I looked through the little crack that was open and saw that her boyfriend Ross was grinding on her and kissing her neck. She was moaning.

My eyes widened at the sight. His back is so nice. He also really knows how to rock his hips. I began getting wet at the sight of him. Sorry not sorry.

"Babe... I have to go to work..." My sister moaned.

"No don't go, I need you now." Ross groaned.

"I don't wanna get fired... We'll finished tomorrow." She said. He nodded and got off her. She was already dressed. I ran to my room and closed the door. I jumped on the bed and got my laptop out as if I was on it the entire time.

"Hey sis I'm going to work." She said.

"Kay." I said not leaving the screen with my eyes. She left and once the door closed signaling she left, my door slammed open.

"Hey." Ross smirked.

"Hi?" I said since we normally don't hang out. He closed my door and walked over to where I was. I was laying down so he laid down beside me. Keep in mind I'm wearing an over sized shirt with lace panties.

"We need to hang out more... We never do." He said running his hand up and down my thigh. I moved his hand.

"Um I guess we should." I shrugged. He stretched knocking down my phone. I bent down to pick it up, when he dropped his beside mine and bent down on top of me. Slightly humping my ass. I quickly turned around facing him. He's still on top of me.

"I like us better this way." He smirked. I was speechless. He spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist.
"I've been wanting to explore you for so long." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"R- Ross... What about my s- sis-"

"She's not as hot as you. Come on." He said.

"You're older than m- me." I stuttered.

"So what, 21 and 16 isn't that bad." He said pressing me closer to him. I was going to say something when he smashed his lips onto mine. He was begging for entrance. I let him in and he explored every corner of my mouth. He brought his hands on my ass giving them a squeeze.

I moaned into our kiss making him hard. He flipped us over so I was on top and began rolling my hips onto his crotch. It was making him moan which was getting me wet. He sat up with me still on his lap.

We continued making out as I grinded on him.

"Fuck... I can't take it anymore." He said flipping his shirt off. He unbuckled his jeans and took them off. He then took my shirt off and pinned me against the bed. He began grinding in between my legs making me moan.

"Oh Ross." I hummed. He took off his boxers making his huge member pop up. He put his condom on and went back on top. He kissed my neck and talked dirty in my ear. I was almost shaking of how horny I was by now.

He spread my legs even wider and set his lip against me. He slowly pushed in making me gasp. He slowly began rocking his hips into me.

He got faster and faster once I adjusted to his size.

By now he was pounding into me making me drip.

"Oh yeah Ross! Gosh you're so big!" I moaned.

"You're so hot baby girl." He groaned.
"And so tight."

He had one of my legs over his shoulder and the other thigh in his hand. He was thrusting hard. Our moans bounced off the wall.

He then laid down and sat me on him. I began riding him, making him go crazy. I was going faster making him moan louder.

"Oh fuck yeah babe." He said taking a hold of my hips as I moved. He then switched our positions. He got me on my hands and knees. Doggy style...

He was going hard into me.

"Of gosh Ross!" I moaned.

"You like my big cock in you?!" He asked.

"Yes Ross I love it so much." I groaned. He then switched us. I was laying down and he then laid down side ways. He set me against him and got in me once again. Thrusting me from behind. He had one leg in his arm as he supported himself with the other.

I felt him twitch in me.

"I'm about to-" he couldn't finish because he came. I did as well around him. We collapsed beside each other. I was catching my breath.

"This will be our little secret." He smirked. I bit my lip. He got on top and began making out with me again.
Here comes round two...

-
A/N: hope you liked this! Thanks for getting me to many views! I love you! Do you want an imagine? All you have to do is comment your name, and one of these options:
1.) Bf/ Gf
2.) "Best friends 😏"
3.) Friends with benefits (like this 1)
4.) Age gap (kinda like this 1)