Imagine 34: @nita076

"Bye guys." Ross says as he waves at his family who all leave to their family car. They went out to the mall but Ross and I are going to "study"

They leave and Ross locks the door. He then faces me and smirks. I smirk back. He quickly carries me and takes me to his room. I giggle.

Ross is my beneficial friend. He always has been since the day he saw me showering in Rydels bathroom.

We left the door open because fuck it we're alone. We stripped down and started making out. He spreads my legs and goes for it.

"I've been horny for you for so long." He confesses. He then wears a condom before thrusting. He pins my hands down as he thrust into me. I'm moaning already because of how desperately we've wanted each other.

He throws my legs over his shoulders and goes deeper. I'm dripping on his member. As he is thrusting I notice something at the corner of my eye but don't dare to look.

It's a blonde head... I thought we were home alone. I noticed it was Riker. I was too shy to do or say anything about him watching so I continued moaning.

I then noticed he was jerking off. To me... Omg this is great.

Ross switched us to doggy style and I'm screaming his name and being as sexy as possible for the both of them. Riker is still jacking off.

After about twenty minutes, my mom blows up my phone. I obviously have to go.

Ross cums in me multiple times. We collapse beside each other.

"I'm satisfied." He says. I smirk. The blonde head disappears. I get dressed before kissing him.

"Bye sexy." He smirks.

"Bye daddy." I wink. I leave his room and walk down stairs. I pass Riker who is in the kitchen and acted surprised.

"Riker... I thought Ross and I were home alone." I say shyly.

"Nope." He smirks. I got a little red.
"But I'll keep quiet if you become my beneficial friend tonight." He says. I think about it for a sec.

"Be at my room tonight." I wink. I blows a kiss before I turn my back to him and hear a soft "yes!"

A/N: double update my dirty babies! I love youuuuu this was for @nita076 idk why it isn't highlighted but whatever. Sorry if this was crappy but I tried to make it how you wanted it to be.