Imagine 32: @xxx_animequeens_xxx

Friends with benefits

I'm currently at the strip club I work at. Yeah money problems have been a struggle for me this summer. I'm in lingerie and walking around offering drinks to older men. I'm 21 and the only reason I'm doing this is for college money. Plus who doesn't like pole dancing.

I went to go get more drinks and put them on the metal platter. I turned around and all my friends walked in. Oh no! They can't know I work here! I ran to the dressing rooms and went through the wardrobe. I found a mask with pink and black feathers that matched my lingerie.

I walked to the wigs and wore one as well. It was short and black. I'm a brunette with long hair. I walked out and began doing my job again.

I saw they all got separated by strippers. I was in relief until I was turned around and taken to an empty personal treatment room.

The person took my mask off. I gasped.

"I knew it was you." One of my friends, Ross said.

"Fine you caught me! Sue me!" I huff. He then takes my wig off.

"Chill... I wont say anything." He says. I nod in relief.
"Unless..." He trails off. I roll my eyes.

"I fucking hate it when you black mail." I say.

"It isn't that big of a favor." He smirks.

"Okay what's the favor?" I ask.

"You and I become beneficial friends." He says.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yep. Deal or no deal?"

I hesitate. But give in. "This will stay between you and I right?" I ask.

"You and I." He says. I nod.
"Is that a yes?"

"Yes." I answer. He smirks.

"Good. Because I'm horny now." He bluntly says.

"Of course you are."

"Hey you're wearing lingerie and are very close to me. How could I not?" He says innocently. I roll my eyes again. He grabs my hips and pulls me to him. He smirks before kissing me.

Not gonna lie, he's not a bad kisser. He slowly begins taking off my mini see through clothing and takes off his clothes as well.

He pushes me onto the little bed thing we have here and he spreads my legs. He gets in between them and starts kissing up my thighs.

"I wanna show you how much I've wanted you for a while." He says seductively against my bikini line.

He begins eating me and let's just say, I don't think I've ever moaned louder over a tongue in my cli*

"Mmm Ross." I moan. He goes deeper and licks every corner in me.

"Fuck you taste so good." He says. I'm about to cum but he stops. I groan. He smirks before getting on top and rubbing his huge d*ck on me.

I let out soft moans as he slips the tip in. Then pushes all of him in me. I'm moaning like crazy as his thrusts become faster and faster.

He's moaning as well. I'm literally screaming in here. People can't hear because we make these sound proof for a reason.

I'm curling my toes and arching my back. He's literally pounding my p*ssy. He then switches us and lays down. I sit on him and ride him.

He is moaning so much. I am too and I can't get over how big he is. I go faster and he moans more. He's cursing and saying dirty things to me making me increase my speed.

"Pill?" He manages to say. I nod. He squirts in me. I moan again. I get off and he puts me on my hands and knees. He then goes full on doggy style.

He's slapping my ass as he pounds into me. I squirt all over and he cums for the second time.

We collapse beside each other to catch our breaths.

"You're incredible." He smirks. I wink.
"I'll be in your apartment tonight." He says before we begin to dress again.

"Okay daddy." I lick my lips.

"I like that." He says biting my ear slightly before leaving the room.

I like this deal.

-
A/N: I thought of doing this on the way to school. I'm a very good child as you can tell, lol. Anyways, this was for xxx_animequeens_xxx hope you liked it <3 I swear I'm working on others. I've also been working on the book I'm writing because some of y'all have been dying for me to publish it, I wanna make this as perfect as possible even though I'm a mess hehe.