"What do we do?" Rapunzel asked, gasping for air.

"I'd say the two of you just freeze it until it's frozen solid!" Hiccup pointed at Jack and Elsa.

"That'll take time, we gotta kill it!" I said. "Your dragon is perfect for the job."

"And how many shots would that take? That thing's huge!" Bunny exclaimed.

"Then you do it!" Hiccup snapped.

"Can we all just calm down for a minute?! We're all gonna be killed if we keep arguing!" Ethan raised his voice.

But it was too late, the cobra broke the ice like it was nothing. I was ready to fire as many arrows as I could at it. We can't run now.

"BUCKLE UP!" Bunny shouted and the ground below up disappeared. We fell to our deaths, at least I thought we were.

Another hole appeared below us and we fell to another part of the crystal cave. "That never gets old." North chuckled after we landed, winking at Bunny.

"All right, now for a plan." Kristoff said.

"So we just freeze it." Jack shrugged. "I got it! We'll just pin it down with our ice so that Hiccup's dragon can kill it. Merida can help with her arrows too."

"It's not going to be that easy." Cleo shook her head. "Jafar is a sorcerer, now in his cobra form, he can hypnotise you, just don't look into his eyes when it's bright red."

"So we'll freeze his eyes?" Jack suggested.

"We could get the snake distracted and stab it." Anna said. "Anyone got a knife? Or anything sharp?"

"I have swords." North replied.

"A knife!" Hiccup exclaimed as he unbuckled something from himself. It was a dagger. He did something and the blade was on fire. "I forgot I had one of these!"

"I could wack Jafar with my boomerang and you go in for the stab." Bunny added.

Tooth cleared her throat loudly. "Aren't we forgetting a little someone?"

"Who?" Almost everyone asked in perfect unison.

"We have Sandy! He can put it to sleep!" Tooth exclaimed.

Sandy had always been quiet, I honestly have forgotten about him. Sorry, Sandy. Sandy waved at us when we all looked at him.

"Well... Problem solved then!" Eugene clapped his hands.

"Do we have to kill it?" Rapunzel asked.

"Was he a threat to you before?" Elsa asked Darrel.

"Yes, he was part of The Nightmares. But I thought he went back stuck in the lamp by Alladin and Jasmine! I don't understand what Jafar is doing here again." Darrel replied.

"Well, since he's in league with the enemy, I say we put an end to him." Hiccup said.

"We're gonna murder him in his sleep?!" Olaf shrieked.

"Remember we have to take The Nightmares down as a test?!" I reminded. "So yes, if we have to murder him in his sleep, so be it!"

We looked at one another and nodded. We all agreed to carry on with the plan. Bunny said Sandy would require some time to put something that huge to sleep. Looks like we will need the distraction plan as well. North was all ready with his swords.

"Here snakey snakey snakey..." Jack called out. "You didn't teleport us that far, did you?"  He turned to Bunny.

"Mate, I have no idea where we are. All I wanted was to get away." Bunny replied.